My birthday

So i had birthday on 2th day of this month and got PSP as birthday present :D:D
but i cant get it to play videos, what video type does PSP support, didnt found it on manual...

Comments

• I believe it supports mp4 videos. Not sure about any other formats.
  • any conventers for that?
  • were still trying on .wma to .mp3 to find one
  • I used to had one
    But now i have PSP and i can listen wma files
    I got mp4 files on psp but when i go to psp to play them it says "unsupported data"
    problem already solved, dont need hel anymore
    del this topic plz
  • Well idk how to help but..... Happy Late B-Day!
  • yah, happy bday DS
  • Why did you get a PSP? :p
  • Ran out of ps3 =(
  • Eww... PS3. I have more respect for people who have Xbox 360 and even more for people who have Wii. At least the Xbox 360 people are smart enough not to get PS3. ;)
  • Eww... Wii...
    Go throw the remote at your TV...

PS3 = Bad games...

360/Wii > PS3
  • 360/Wii > PS3
    My point! My point!

Now, if only someone could make a system that has good graphics like the xbox 360, but also had games that ranked as high as the Wii's.
  • Wii 360? o_O...

You get sucked into the game and play like a "virtual reality" type of scenario. Where you actually are implemented into the game.

*Dreams of actually pwning Grunts and the Flood in Halo...*
    *Drools*
  • I got 360, and im going to chip it to play copied games, i never use live.
  • I have a GPS system and a camera for my psp. I pimped it out.
  • I have a GPS system and a camera for my psp. I pimped it out.
  • That's actually useful. Good to see the PSP isn't just crap like I've heard it to be. ;)
  • One Month from Tomorrow will be my 17th.
  • It says today is your birthday... Did you change the day you were born or did the forums confuse itself?
  • Happy birthday anyway Phantom.
  • :heart:
    Thx, I read discussion about consoles, i would like to have xbox 360 so i could play halo 3, i don't know what kind ps3 is..
  • Hey guys, Im on my PSP's internet browser right now and I just wanted to see how things are going. Ive been thinking about how Ive wasted about $450 on the Wii. I should have gotten a PS3. Theres only Mario games... I hope he dies from AIDs.
  • I should have gotten a PS3.
    :lol:
  • Happy Birthday
  • Happy Late Birthday!
  • Whats wrong with the ps3, krash? I wish I could afford one... Ive been thinking about going to one of those websites that you go through offers then they give free stuff... hopefully. Its a little dificult to type on your psp for a long time!
  • Hey guys, Im on my PSP's internet browser right now and I just wanted to see how things are going. Ive been thinking about how Ive wasted about $450 on the Wii. I should have gotten a PS3. Theres only Mario games... I hope he dies from AIDs.
    Could've gotten Call of Duty 3. :p

You want a PS3? Didn't you see the discussion we just had about the PS3?
  • Well, the the PS3 has a Blue-Ray DVD player built in to it, and those usually cost about $400. I've been actually thinking about getting a XBox 360. :)
  • Just wondering... how does Zaxxman have 4,294,967,295 posts?
    I almost crapped my pants when I saw that! :D
  • Zaxx Hacked, Wii Sucks, PS3 has shitty games, (But it DOES have nice graphics for those shitty games) I sold my PSP because I got bored with it in 3 days... And you should get a 360, not a PS3. A 360 has better games! :D

But if you get an older one... you have a 101% chance of it breaking within 2 months.