Map Release - KatabaticACCM

Comments

• Now you're turning into one too?
    Nice...

Let me explain so you can understand... He is my friend ONLINE... Not in real life... Eolk, please, don't become one of them either...
  • Being dumb is a hobby, not a job. :D
  • They say stupidity doesn't spread like a virus... That is just inherited or developed over time... I beg to differ... It spreads more like a disease... But one can be immune to it. ;)
  • I'm ill today and struggling to keep awake.
  • I'm ill

It's the Stupidity Virus... You better watch out! It will spread to your whole community if you don't quarantine yourself! Like the zombie virus!
  • Too late.
  • Oh my god!!! The STUPIDITY IS SPREADING!!!!!

Lemmings will rule the earth... This sucks...
  • Your state is already conquered, right?
  • im a....-_- that comes as an amazing shock to me.
    And its because i live with idiots that are to fist-happy, ive been punched 5 times, bled 8 times, and even knocked unconsious when someone pushed me into a road.
    I dont know why i am telling you this or why you should care. it might just clear something up, i dont know honest.
  • Your state is already conquered, right?

The whole eastern seaboard of the U.S. is... And all of countries on the eastern
    hemisphere... But Asians are immune... So they are all fine...
  • Lemmings are everywhere anyway?
  • im a....-_- that comes as an amazing shock to me.
    And its because i live with idiots that are to fist-happy, ive been punched 5 times, bled 8 times, and even knocked unconsious when someone pushed me into a road.
    I dont know why i am telling you this or why you should care. it might just clear something up, i dont know honest.
    Don't you like, tell someone? That hasn't happened to me in years (of course, a little martial arts helps too, heh heh...).

If you take taekwondo, you could knock someone else out with a well-placed kick to their head. You don't even need any pavement.
  • That's my point... It's an uber-disease... For example... Why do you think the Arabic's are so damn crazy? The made a religion so you think when you kill yourself and others, so you get to see some Uber-Terrorist-Lemming... That's how bad it is...

Yet... Getting slightly racist... But it is to prove a point... (No offense to any Europeans)

Want to know why most of Europe hates the U.S.? Because we try to kill the disease but the "Lemming Impulse" makes them angry... But... Since most Arabic's and Mexicans came to the U.S., it is now spreading here too... Soon, the whole planet will be conquered by Lemmings!
  • I dont WANT to hurt people? I DO tell somebody. And when did ANYBODY say ANYTHING about pavement?
  • Zaxx, use your fists for beating lemmings like I do... Don't let the other lemmings beat your lemming-ness... Me and Eolk are considered "Immune" because we have adapted. And Eolk has the ability to become a lemming at will!
  • When you said you got pushed onto a road.

I didn't want to hurt people either, but when some crooks started to get on my nerves, I knew it was time. People will pick on you if you show them you are weak, so, I decided to knock his lights out...
  • Im f***ing tiny, ur way bigger than i;
  • So? Small people can fight fiercely...
  • Your beatings are a little... mindless, though, blnukem. You're supposed to defend yourself from them, not pick fights with them. Picking fights with them will make you weak, letting the virus seep in while you get weak.
  • Im f***ing tiny, ur way bigger than i;
    Which is why you should take martial arts. When you know how to kick someone's butt with style, size won't matter.
  • You can use a weapon (not something like knives or anything, but like hardback books or a speaker). Oh, and if you do fight back, you will be sent to the head of school. I usually got off free when I told them it was self-defense and they were threatening to cause me harm.
  • Well... I am not the one being beaten... So... To me the victor is not the one being weak. The loser is the weak one.
  • One person bullied other people so he could take their lunches to eat for himself. One day, someone poisoned their food and let the bully eat it. It almost killed him, but he couldn't tell, because it would give him away.

That's the kind of revenge that feels good to pull off. Something they can't fight back for.

I'm not saying you should kill them, I'm just saying that getting pushed around sucks, and teaching them not to mess with you feels a whole lot better than telling someone then getting pushed around more.
  • So, i should....Punch the person, Dislocating their jaw
    then put a jar of poison in their wide-open mouth
    then push them into the road?
    thnxthnxthnxthnxthnx
  • Lemming...
  • Shut up...hey, arent we ment to be talking about kataACCM?
  • So, i should....Punch the person, Dislocating their jaw
    then put a jar of poison in their wide-open mouth
    then push them into the road?
    thnxthnxthnxthnxthnx
    lol, no. I mean defend yourself. Make them pay if they pick on you.

Or, you can be sneaky. Have the supervisor hide around the corner of the place you usually get picked on.
  • Eolk is a murderer, and Zaxx, we got distracted, so no.
  • -_- it happens everywhere eolk, and who are you? mu guidance counselor?
  • Hey, I went through the same thing you went through: People picked on me, I hurt them bad, they don't do it anymore.
This discussion has been closed.