no aouto turrets???

well i said i will be back ^^ and i download the ACCM v1.24... not so much new stuff only some comands and a working digger pack... but i play on it, it work so far... when i put in /turrets... nothing happen... whay have you removed the best comand off them all [ok not the best but a good comand] plz can some 1 tell me where it go? im sure Zaxxman will say some thing stupit now...

Comments

• You know... We have gone through this before... 1.24 is months old...

And 1.3 (which is much better) has many fixes in it.
  • try /zturrets
    Was that stupid? No it wasnt, SHUT UP *SMACK*
  • o sorry i mean /zturrets
  • tried both cmds?
  • i tried, /zturrets, /zturret, /turret, /turrets, /turretsz is the any more comand to try???

and Blnukem where are the 1.3? can only find 1.24...
  • 1.3 isnt available..
  • Today 12:08 AM
    Blnukem You know... We have gone through this before... 1.24 is months old...

And 1.3 (which is much better) has many fixes in it.

and what do you mean whit thet then?
  • try the..Development thread.
  • Blnukem i think you did a mistake whit the 1.3.

but anyway is there some 1 know how to get voice pack working? i know i put the stuff in to base... then im lost... i dont know how to do. can some 1 plz tell me?
  • Voice packs are not compatible with ACCM 1.24 and higher
  • Talk to yolkyyolks
  • well the best ACCM is V1.1 all is working fine at v1.1 is the best you guys have made!
  • To Zaxx: Voicpacks DO work with ACCM you fool...

To 00fjohan: ACCM 1.1 is the WORST we made, when 1.3 comes out, you will see why. The ACCM server will be up all day today, so try to join if you can.
  • And to a note to Stingwraith... Who thinks Eolk made the Entire mod:

Eolk did pretty much nothing for 1.3, so don't say shit like "Blnukem's a Noob and Eolk did it all"

Eolk broke 1.21 and higher by removing everything and adding shitty confusing crap... And I just either removed it or edited it.

ACCM 1.3 was mainly done by ME and ALVISS. Eolk ONLY gave me the function to restrict weapons to ranks, and even that didn't work and I had to fix that too...
  • but it still dont say why you removed the /zturrets comand...
  • Try /set zturrets 1
  • ok thx but you shuld get it in to /help command for admin´s.... + i have a realy good voice pack but... no 1 can hear what i say, so do some 1 know where i can get 1 realy good voice pack so ppl cab hear it??? it wuld be much more fun then...
  • ok thx but you shuld get it in to /help command for admin´s.... + i have a realy good voice pack but... no 1 can hear what i say, so do some 1 know where i can get 1 realy good voice pack so ppl cab hear it??? it wuld be much more fun then...

Voicepacks are blocked by most servers. Especially your kind of voice pack.
    In short, wank off.
  • well I'm bored so i only play at my con... it´s hard to find me in a regular server...
    so any voice pack is good only ppl can hear it...

and plz can some 1 tell me the squad command? i try all but it just say you are not some thing whit rank...