Mastur Server down?

Is anyone else having trouble logging in with their T2 accounts? For some reason I haven't been able to connect to it for the past couple of days. I haven't really played T2 for about two years now, so is it just me who's having trouble connecting or did the master server go down a long time ago?

Comments

• While ago...
  • I'm able to log in to T2
  • Lots of people able to log in tribes 2 but someones not :(
  • Am i the only person who can't reach with the master server?
  • Yes. The Master Server dislikes you.
  • List servers appear to be down.
  • Yea damn these stupid Sierra ppl and damn the servers...
    Why cant we see them, its really ticking me off....
  • Mhm, well, i'll prolly just join TC BC using a console command.. if i can remember it, and the BC server IP.
  • I'm not surprised, I hadn't expected that long of a break between vivendi having troubles again. :p

To join TC-BC open up your console~ and type
    joinGame("24.108.141.46:28000");

or press Insert on the game listing page when a query isn't running and favourite it.
  • Thanks Krash.
  • You can find servers using the Dreaded Script Pack I think. Maybe we can use the alternate master server again! :D
  • :DDD

I'm making a Inter-Server Teleport! :D

works pretty good, still a few bugs.
  • I haven't been able to use the browser or t-mail in a pretty long time, does anyone else have that problem?
  • I don't think Sierra is having problems.

They took down IRC and Browser servers, maybe they took down the master server

thats something i dont want to find out.
  • I agree

Yah, it appears to be down, Those who host will have to edit the TC Master Server script so they transmit you server while you play online.
    (Or you just play offline, you won't have to login)

Inside the distributed .vl2
    In the script TCMS.cs
    Change line : 21

if (!$PlayingOnline) TCHeartbeat($Host::Port,$Host::TCbeat);
    to :
    TCHeartbeat($Host::Port,$Host::TCbeat);

On line 28 :

change :
    if ($PlayingOnline) return;
    to :
    // if ($PlayingOnline) return;
  • I don't think Sierra is having problems.

They took down IRC and Browser servers, maybe they took down the master server

thats something i dont want to find out.
    It's happened before. The IRC and Browser crap took a plunge for, like, years, but it came back for almost another. Now, it's gone again.

As for the master servers, you can contact their support team about that. I doubt they've taken them down for good, though.
  • If you want to join OldenTimes,

joinGame("67.183.33.75:28000");
  • You guys post WAAAAAY too slow. :p
  • Well, if anyone needs me, I'll be in my server
  • No one needs you. ;)
  • (Double post?)

If they took down the servers for good, they would have of said it on Sierra.com.
    And I have seen nothing. Some fool probably tripped over a wire or something... Nothing to get worked up about. The master server will be back up soon. :)

The master server being down (temporarily) is not really a bad thing. It gives us modders extra time to make our mods better. Unless... You are just a regular person, who is not a modder/scripter... Then you'll just be impatient. :lol:
  • To join my server:
    joinGame("68.224.241.49:28000");

I don't know if it'll work though. It usually doesnt work with my server for some reason.
  • Yea, i think everyone has the browser and t-mail problem...a ''friend'' of mine said he called Sierra to complain about the browsers and they told him that there was no way they could fix it....
  • To join my server:
    joinGame("68.224.241.49:28000");

I don't know if it'll work though. It usually doesnt work with my server for some reason.
    probably because your server is firewalled (aka router is redirecting the port...)

Oh, and joinGame("71.205.156.239:63123"); should connect to Avalon

.::Edit::.
    And for whatever reason, "pinging" a server doesn't seem to do anything (in online mode at least) other than hang...
  • Naosyth said that he never puts his firewall up. He leaves it down months at a time.
  • I'm seeing some servers now, Awana and Avalon
  • If the master server were to be shut down, I would of gotten an email by now.

This is nothing to be feared about of every time it goes down. This is completely common, Even though its even more common now than it was two years ago.

I mean seriously, "Oooh! master server down. I might as well remove T2 cuz it will nevar come up!"
    No.. You can play other games, or join by lan, or connect by IP. Or just connect to Krash's Offline server.
  • Master server is back up.