Help!

Okay, Well, me and Master Chief were playing in his server today, and i was getting tired of having to type {Buyfavs. So, i went to the quantium.cjb.net site, and it was down. "CRAP"

So, i ask him for one, and he sends me it by email. Okay, i get it, but as soon as i go ingame to set the controls, like "Sucker Punched" to num 1, it says "Numpad 1 is already bound to a re-mappable command"........
NOTHING IS BINDED TO THAT FREAKIN NUMBER!
WHAT THE CRAP!
Okay.. so i dig into the base folder, and remove my ECM script, then i go back in, Whoom... still the same thing. "WTF!"
All i am asking is, can SOMEONE please give me a working link to Quantium. I think the one i have has un-used scripts for it...

Comments

• Nevermind. I found out that naosyth.com has it. thanks anyways though.

Thanks Father. :D
  • You are welcome, son.
  • Humans has joined the ranks of the Thread Necromancers. Let 1. God try to take his soul.
    2. Me thwart god and claim it for myself
  • Humans has joined the ranks of the Thread Necromancers. Let 1. God try to take his soul.
    2. Me thwart god and claim it for myself
    3. Me Thwart FURB and eat all his Cookies.
  • 4. Me shoot zipp and eat those cookies
  • 4. Me shoot zipp and eat those cookies

5. Come back to life as a Zombeh and steal Numbuh's Wallet.
  • 6. Cut zipp's zombie head off with a chainsaw
  • Okay, Well, me and Master Chief were playing in his server today, and i was getting tired of having to type {Buyfavs. So, i went to the quantium.cjb.net site, and it was down. "CRAP"

So, i ask him for one, and he sends me it by email. Okay, i get it, but as soon as i go ingame to set the controls, like "Sucker Punched" to num 1, it says "Numpad 1 is already bound to a re-mappable command"........
    NOTHING IS BINDED TO THAT FREAKIN NUMBER!
    WHAT THE CRAP!
    Okay.. so i dig into the base folder, and remove my ECM script, then i go back in, Whoom... still the same thing. "WTF!"
    All i am asking is, can SOMEONE please give me a working link to Quantium. I think the one i have has un-used scripts for it...

Uhhhh

tumblr_l8at2jjvT81qzmowao1_500.jpg
  • 7. Come back in my true form and throw away my bindings of secrecy.

Even as Numbuh bravely charged the now gory Zipperdude, fiercely wielding his heavy chainsaw, even in mid grimace, the earth shook with such tremor as to throw them both into the air among stones and boulders disrupted from their millinium hibernation. The entire earth itself heaved apart, as if years of mountain forming were condensed into a mere second, and a tower rose from the earth among the lava flows that forged it over many years. The tower kept rising, and it's base was ever-larger. It posed a black presense from the hellish materials of the deep world of which it was cut, and a sinister air, as standing at it's peak, larger than life but only as big as normal, was the man who was smiling childishly down on these pitiful mortals. There was the man clad in the obsidian robes and armor pieces of a dark god that pays no heed to even the devil. There was FURB.

"I have no more time to spare, and these games will end now! Blitzwing! Join me!"

And the air screamed in useless protest to the massive object flying through it... Only if massive was an understatement... The sun eclipsed from all sight and the only light came from the floodlights of it.
    It was the Raxyus, the legendary vessel not seen in years.
    Zipperdude remembered seeing it. He recognized the front tip of it, but the majority of it, hell, 80% of it was new. It was repainted in a darker color, filled with frightening new weapons with glowing blue exhaust ports. A stripe down it was cut from it, and in there reverberated a horrible Fusion/Fission engine the size of which would desintegrate most other ships.

It's weapons trained on the two men.

And then cleary every vessel of Hendrik's and FURB's design warped in, and radio traffic poured through every speaker of every frequency... But above it all was FUR-It's voice, yelling in inhuman volume,

"I am the lord of man, your only god, and you could not see it for all these years! I was waiting to be discovered! For my secret stashes and foundries to be found, but it ends up I overestimated you all!
    It is most humorous."
  • I... I think FURB wins
  • Demoncard /setnudgeall'd a giant penis into the Raxyus.
  • Demoncard /setnudgeall'd a giant penis into the Raxyus.

Demon Wins.

Zipperdude pokes FURB and causes him to fall off the precarious cliff to his death.

And as FURB fell to his doom, he revealed his final plan. THE COOKIES! HE IS USING THE COOKIES TO BREAK HIS FALL! THE INHUMANITY!!!

Zipperdude pokes FURB and causes him to fall off the precarious cliff to his death.

And as FURB fell to his doom, he revealed his final plan. THE COOKIES! HE IS USING THE COOKIES TO BREAK HIS FALL! THE INHUMANITY!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The cookies broke his fall.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNd2rACHPUwPMoiOapYC3EChCQZpoeMjDJDHGL6dCeJzEBCiRH
  • Oh The Humanty!
  • I like this thread.
  • I like Yarn.