Astraeus Battleship

UltraCon wanted to see this because he didn't believe me... So... Here ya go.

battleship.jpg

Comments

• Since UltraCon wants some Halo ships, I am posting more pics. :D

Cradle_copy.png

scalechartfinal.png

Frigate5_copy.png

Frigate6_copy.png

Frigate2_copy.png

And Since UltraCon wanted the blueprints of the Marathon Cruiser (Pillar of Autumn)

Here ya go Ultra:

marathonfullwire.jpg
  • More pics by Ultra's request.:

poa.png

poa2.png
  • quadrouple post D=
  • It's easy to look up where you got those pictures from.
  • If it's so easy, why don't you try it?
  • I did already. Shall I post the link?
  • Go ahead.
  • http://www.moddb.com/mods/9722/halo-homefront

Why didn't you want anyone to know if it was so easy to find?
  • I didn't really think anyone here played Homeworld 2 enough to search for new mods frequently. You even admitted yourself you don't play it anymore because you sucked. I guess you still do play? Why else would you go to moddb.com?
  • I do play occasionally, but not much. I think homeworld 2 mods suck. I went to modDB to post the link to the mod.
  • That's not what I meant... Why did you go there? When did you hear of the mod? And who told you?

Do I need to spell it all out? Oh wait... I'm typing... So I did spell it all out... Ironic error...
  • I went there to get the link since I said it was easy to get it. I heard about the mod when you posted about it above. You told me.
  • I went there to get the link since I said it was easy to get it. I heard about the mod when you posted about it above. You told me.

I never told you... And I didn't post it above. I didn't tell anyone in the T2 community because it's a large chance they don't have or even heard of the game.
  • I just searched for "Halo Mod" in the ModDB search box, and it was the first entry. Since I've played Homeworld2 before, I knew immediately what game those ships were from. I knew it was a mod because I traced the image sources (which came from ModDB). Therefore, you told me by posting the pictures.
  • Good for you? Exactly why did you put so much effort in telling us the location of the pictures? You could have just asked me anyway.
    Regardless. The mod will pwn when it comes out in the fall.

I'm trying to squeeze my way in to being a beta tester. :D
  • Exactly why did you put so much effort in telling us the location of the pictures?
    Because I said it was easy to find them when you said you wouldn't tell anyone where they came from. It wasn't that much effort, anyway.
  • you said you wouldn't tell anyone where they came from.

I never said that... Stop putting words in my mouth.
  • Because you deleted the post.
  • What post?
  • quadrouple post D=
    Notice how there are only three posts, now.
  • Not my fault he's stupid.
  • Lol, we all know Zaxxman is silly, but he isn't plain dumb/oblivious. The odds of him messing THAT up is... slim.
  • Actually... It's very high... For someone too stupid to comprehend the difference between gametypes and mods, and the difference between Infection and CombatCon... I'd say he'd the odds high are he'd mess up with that sorta thing.
  • Ok, first of all, we all know Nukem doesn't often tell the truth. Secondly, here is more proof:

Nukem posted all of these posts consecutively when nobody else was on the forum posting. This means that they're in order in the showthread.php file. So, if we start the the first post, then go to the second post, it's alright, but when we get to the next two posts (this and this), they're "invalid" (unless you are a moderator). This means that, either the database screwed up (VERY unlikely), or that Blnukem deleted a few posts in between.
  • we all know Nukem doesn't often tell the truth

Oh like you really know me?

And those posts are deleted because one of them is spam, and the other one is another screen shot.

Lets step this up a bit. Krash, please restore those two posts when you read this. I will prove that I never said I wouldn't tell anyone where the pictures came from.
  • Oh like you really know me?
    Yes. You lie about stuff like... that time you IMed Synoryth saying you loved him, when you were trying to get us to believe that Synoryth had IMed you some stupid crap. As well as the many times you lied to us in order to keep us in the dark (sniffle :().

Those two gaps in the database mean that two posts were deleted. One could've been spam, while I SAW you delete the other one, because it existed today, but when we started to scuffle about ModDB, you deleted it because you're... plain dirty.
  • Yes. You lie about stuff like... that time you IMed Synoryth saying you loved him, when you were trying to get us to believe that Synoryth had IMed you some stupid crap.

Um... That wasn't a lie... Even ask him... I do IM him jokingly saying I love him and he sends back stupid crap to me and I do the same to him...

And as I said, when Krash gets on, he can restore those posts to see who's lying and who isn't.
  • Knowing you, you probably edited those posts before you deleted them.
  • No... I deleted them because they are irrelevant.

One simply said:

:D

And the other said:

I am not telling anyone what this is O_O (Or something like that)

*Picture of Ships*

Now can you for once in your life stop arguing with me on EVERYTHING!!! Because I win every time... And I'm sick of the arguing.
  • I'm sorry, but you just lost this one. You even admitted just now.