Eolk, thought u might want to see this.

Comments

• Actually... I am a Robot. So I leave oil on the floor, and if that little punk tried jumping in front of me, I'd smash him in between my toes!
  • So, why do you complain, you stupid hypocrite?

Plus, trying to dev with a hyper-sexual robot is extremely hard. You always have this feeling he'll run up to you suddenly and grab your genitals. You always have to watch the corners...
  • Haha! Ok. Nukem, let's take this to the development thread!
  • Plus, trying to dev with a hyper-sexual robot is extremely hard. You always have this feeling he'll run up to you suddenly and grab your genitals. You always have to watch the corners...

o_O...
  • Can't you two stop posting for a while? I want to hear fatty's answer to my previous question. >:0
    She said she was going to ignore you...
  • Wow, damn soup man. You need to chill.
  • I know it must be hard trying to identify people through a telescope while orbiting the Earth at phenomenal speeds (mainly due to your incomprehensible mass), but that ugly little thing you've been peering at is in fact Zaxxman. Grotesque, isn't he?

Also, is it true that you eat extrasolar planets for lunch, or was Zaxxy just messing with me?

Maybe you should stop pretending to be jupiter and go home, your family want you to see a psychaiatrist. or however it is spelled
    Hey, you're fatty's ugly "internet boyfriend" the guys at the server told me about, aren't you? Don't worry, though. I wouldn't hit on that overgrown hippopotamus even if I had a gun to my head.

One, it would be a shotgun
    Two, i would have killed this beached whale by now
    but that ugly little thing you've been peering at is in fact Zaxxman. Grotesque, isn't he?

the only reasons you are bullying people because of fatness are
    1) you are terribly overweight, your freinds abandoned you and your trying to get attention here, i bet even in school, your the little retard who sits at the front that doesnt work and makes fun of people during class, your the type of person who would start a fight and mortally wound your education and many others for your own need for retribution.

I dont even know why you try here, on Soviet Construct, mods can ban you, delete, edit and make your posts, if you are simply here to bully, expect to be leaving soon

2) You want attention. Everyone laughs at the little retard because they feel sorry for him, that he will waste his life and end up dragging other people down with him

3) your simply a jerk-ass bastard, out to make people feel bad, its becoming a sport about who can throw the best insult, comeback, and hit, a contest that normal people will run away from and you will become alone, sat in the dark corner with no friends, and nothing, you are nihhilistic and deserve to by plastered with napalm.

As for you bln, i dont want ACCM anymore, i have the private TWM version 1.6, ACCM lost its charm, your
    15 minutes
    are up
  • This is kind of sad. I must agree with mezalyth. This website is turning into drama, and thus I will appeal to the admins to stop this. We CAN all get along. Or, start ignoring each other. one or another, this drama must end.
  • ACCM lost its charm? You are crazy, little man. ACCM is still going quite strong. As for you being banned, you probably won't be. EmperorsChamp and I will go on an anti-global banlist rant and most likely overturn it.

FYI, our 15 minutes are not up.
  • Our
    Blnukem doesnt like to think like that, he prefers to take all the credit for all the hard work that goes into ACCM
  • Credit for who did what is usually specified in coding comments. You wouldn't be able to tell unless you're able to read code.
  • Blnukem doesnt like to think like that, he prefers to take all the credit for all the hard work that goes into ACCM

No I don't Zaxxman... I give Eolk credit for most of the stuff. But since you like to start fights, I am about to write a script that doesn't ban you, just makes the server ignore you completely.
  • Lame. Either ban him or don't...
  • Okay, then I'll ban him. :)
  • Maybe you should stop pretending to be jupiter and go home, your family want you to see a psychaiatrist. or however it is spelled

One, it would be a shotgun
    Two, i would have killed this beached whale by now

the only reasons you are bullying people because of fatness are
    1) you are terribly overweight, your freinds abandoned you and your trying to get attention here, i bet even in school, your the little retard who sits at the front that doesnt work and makes fun of people during class, your the type of person who would start a fight and mortally wound your education and many others for your own need for retribution.

I dont even know why you try here, on Soviet Construct, mods can ban you, delete, edit and make your posts, if you are simply here to bully, expect to be leaving soon

2) You want attention. Everyone laughs at the little retard because they feel sorry for him, that he will waste his life and end up dragging other people down with him

3) your simply a jerk-ass bastard, out to make people feel bad, its becoming a sport about who can throw the best insult, comeback, and hit, a contest that normal people will run away from and you will become alone, sat in the dark corner with no friends, and nothing, you are nihhilistic and deserve to by plastered with napalm.
    I highly agree with Zaxx, the only you do bug ppl is bcuz you cant get attention anywhere else =P....oh and yesterday you said you had seen me before which was SO NOT true...tellin ''killan cid'' aka ME, that you had seen a picture of me...pfft what a poor bastard...just plz guys, do NOT listen to anything he says about me, nuttin is true..and that is all, if i keep saying crap it will only create bigger problem
  • This is kind of sad. I must agree with mezalyth. This website is turning into drama, and thus I will appeal to the admins to stop this. We CAN all get along. Or, start ignoring each other. one or another, this drama must end.
    I agree with that too :confused:

Con mod IS Drama.
  • Con mod IS Drama.
    It would seem that way...
  • Con mod IS Drama.
    *Announcer Voice* On the next episode of The-Construct.net, ...
  • As for you bln, i dont want ACCM anymore, i have the private TWM version 1.6, ACCM lost its charm

Tell me child, how many TWM servers do you see? How many people even like that mod anyway? You can only use the pistol until you are a sergeant. Also, I hope you enjoy being all alone in your server attempting to kill Zombies with a pistol. It sounds like great fun.
  • *Announcer Voice* On the next episode of The-Construct.net, ...
    /me laffs her ass off :lol:
  • ACCM only loses its charm to people who stop believing in it.
  • Like Santa Claus.
  • ... Yeah.
  • Like Santa Claus.
    Mr. Santa is still cool :mad: :lol:
  • Mr. Claus. :)
  • Mr.easter bunny....sir, *raaaaaarrrrgggh!*
  • Tell me child, how many TWM servers do you see? How many people even like that mod anyway? You can only use the pistol until you are a sergeant. Also, I hope you enjoy being all alone in your server attempting to kill Zombies with a pistol. It sounds like great fun.

1) i can set myself to whatever rank i want, and other peoples ranks
    2) since you arent there to ruin other peoples experience's, it is good
    3) Phantom is modding C&C generals, even you know that twat.
  • Hey, hey. I'm sorry for all the mess that's been going about. There was heavy tension from developing ACCM and dealing with life. Sorry to anyone that got hit by the explosion. I should've found a better spot to explode. ;)

DarthAndrew, sorry for spreading the rumor that you were gay, however, you kind of brought that upon yourself. You should've known that would've brought some controversy.
    Hotchik, sorry for rick-rolling you. DarthAndrew told me that you helped, and, it had been a while seen I pulled off a rick roll on someone...
    Zaxxman, sorry for the numerous hurtful things I have said about you recently. Going off-topic while we're trying to discuss something is rather frustrating, and, I was already grudgingly mad about the people who supposedly "found bugs" in the editing tool. I looked in the code, tested it numerous times, but found only the texturing bug (which was fixed). I have not experienced the modifier bug, yet.

When I resubmitted the code, Nukem continuously bugged (haha! pun!) me about "the bugs were still there."
  • hmm, thats strange. I never made fun of you Zaxxy :)