World of Warcraft is Evil

I've been offline from Tribes 2 for... 2-3 months? Damn... Sorry I haven't exactly been an active member, and here's why.

One day I decided to install WoW on my computer so I wouldn't have to once I get my time card and play over the summer. I then decided to switch to Firefox and make some bookmarks for WoW, (Guide sites, armory, downloads, etc.). Then I remembered this one website, (which I will NOT mention in order to protect the public from joining the "cult"), for private servers. I downloaded the program that I've always trusted from them that allowed me to play WoW on private servers. Since then, I've been addicted to being such an active member of a server that costs NOTHING to play in. Of course, I never donated, so I'm not quite there on the scale of addicted.

The features of this one specific server I found are so uncommon I decided to play on it. The features include: Instant max level, Season 4 Arena Gear (Blizzard made), custom gear, no donation items (Which are gay for many reasons, so I'm glad the host of this server thinks the same thing), and much more including Chuck Norris raids*, who drops all mounts** and pets.

* A raid is where a large group of people gang up on a boss.
** Mounts are creatures or machines you ride/fly with.

I'm slowly trying to regain my control over my priorities currently. Hope to see you guys in-game again.

Comments

• I have been playing wow about year now and i haven't still addicted to it.
  • So...why is it evil?
  • I will never play that game... It looks like it was designed by children. I don't really like fantasy games anyway. Knights, Orcs, Dragons, Elves.. They just don't please me... The only fantasy I will accept is the Lord of the Rings movies and dwarfy Alviss.
  • "Dwarfy Alviss" isn't fantasy, it's a myth part of a real religion.
  • Dwarfs are fantasy. Fewl.
  • If alviss was a fantasy...
    why can i sit on him?
  • WoW is evil because it pulls you away from reality, and it pulled me away from Tribes 2...
  • Duuuh.
    It pulls you away from everything
  • This Game Is So Boreing I Cant Find Anyone To Kill And Everything Is Do Expinceive!!!
  • Yah, WoW was designed to be cartoony, to attract more customers, for some reason it worked.
  • I used to play on WoWScape
  • WoW is evil because I spent three weeks making a belf pally and accidentally deleted it due to WoW's sucky character management system.

And yeah, it looks like it was made by kids.