Tribes Vengeance con mod???

I don´t know if this should be here... but im bored... so i just got Tribes Vengeance and im looking for con mod or some thing. i don´t know if there is some one but i still look around...

Do some one know if there is some out there or will it come or is it dead?

Comments

• There are no mods for Tribes Vengeance. And if there are, then they probably suck.
  • I don´t know if this should be here... but im bored... so i just got Tribes Vengeance and im looking for con mod or some thing. i don´t know if there is some one but i still look around...

Do some one know if there is some out there or will it come or is it dead?
    I heard that one arrogant guy tried to make it, just because "he was a better scripter than anyone else." I think he rushed it, and it turned out like crap. And, why did you get Tribes: Vengeance? It sucks.

>> Moved.
  • I talked to Mostlikely about creating a Con mod for Vengeance and he said it's a completely different engine(Obviously) and that it just doesn't have the scripting ability that T2 had.
  • Vengeance was very poorly scripted from what I've heard. I heard the Renegades dev team tried to script for it, and they ended up giving up because it was so hacky and plain bad.
  • Vengeance was built on a modified version of the Unreal Engine 2.5. There are mods, but they are few - just as there are barely any players left. The Starsiege 2845 team initially intended 2845 to be a release mod for Vengeance, and Renwerx did give it a shot as well. They both gave up and switched over to torque. The reason it wasn't able to be modded very far is that Vivendi wanted it rushed out the door, and then ditched the dev team before they could release a crucial patch or any mod tools.
    The reason Construction isn't on Vengrances is it just plain can't be done, and nobody would care if it could be.

The person who said he was going to make construction on Vengeance was a guy named "SmartZ" - who some of you may have known from the quantium community - who came to the official construction forums to run his mouth off about how great he was and how much construction sucked. He never made anything.
  • That account no longer belongs to him, either.
  • That account no longer belongs to him, either.

Nice.
  • Elec uses it to spy on Master-Chief-, sometimes.