cruise missiles poll

So im just wondering what everyone thinks of the new camera guided sub launched cruise missiles? vote now!

Also ill take suggestions on improvements for the heavy gunboat, its currently outclassed by subs entirely.... CRUISE MISSILES PWN!

BTW if you really didnt know there was a new cruise missile get in a subs gunner seat and hit either mine or grenade key, i forgot which one :)

Comments

• I've never seen it, but I voted #1, just because it sounds good.
  • I voted #3 and will post my opinon later,
    Does this "torpedo" go skyward or does it float on water?
  • camera guided sub launched cruise missiles?
    You ever seen the Redeemer in ECM/Unreal tournament? I'm guessing it's a bit like that.
  • has anyone checked it out yet, i like it. Opinions TIME NOW GO!
  • The old cruise missile was better.
  • alrighty, ive posted the bug fix for 3.2 and it should work now, so try the new cruise missile. And give opinions.
  • the heavy gunboat has depth charges?
  • Yes... it does. :)
  • Eolk to the rescue!

attachment.php?attachmentid=1889
    • Halsshot0106.png
  • ummmm is it the newer accm if its sounds awsome were can i play i wou7ld download but that would be to much like work.....
  • I dunno about ACCM if BL has incorporated it or not, but I do know that it was in the latest download of CCM which is being a douche and im gonna have fully tested the newest version im gonna release which will have the command satellite additions, when i get time to finish it.
  • Actually, I plan to add it soon. The cruise missile is good for PVP, I just need to fix a few other bugs and I'll add it.