Det packs?

I hope someone can help me. Can anyone tell me how to get/enable detination packs in Metallic mod? i remember one of them being like, a black hole and stuff like that.

Comments

• i think all you have to do is enable satchel charges to use the detonation packs, you can do this ingame though the Esc Menu... theres an option for it
  • You can get detonation packs from the pack dispenser (under [Misc Deployables]).
    However, in Metallic 1.4b all but the pulses and dud explosion have been removed from the selectable payloads since all of the highly destructive weaponry was removed.

It's possible to put them back in if you have a basic understanding of TorqueScript. With a copy of ordinary construction, the det pack settings can be put back in scripts/packs/Effectpacks.cs, and most of the nukes and things can be found in the files in scripts/MPM/
  • Seeing as how i only understood half of that.....What?!... lol. but anyway thank you for your answers. makes me sad that there will be no more nukes for me seeing as how i have no idea how to do any of that. :'(
  • Matt, im working on a guide to con mod that will also have a minor section about using det packs / nukes, mpms, keep your eye out in the next week or so.