Alvisses RPG Mode

Where / how / when can I get it :D?
if I can..

Oh, By the way, I'm Deflun, or StaRzKy, hope you have seen me around.

Comments

That's the latest version I know.

You are a very kind person Eolk, I can't see why nukem keeps blaming you for seemingly every random thing that happens in this world!
  • I used to be called "peanut butter" because I was always innocent and kind... unless you were allergic to peanuts!
  • Then he was a monster, devourering innocents and kindly old women.

I'm currently working on another version or the RPG Plugin. Probably a final version.

i'll up load it soon.
  • I'm terrified...

And glad!

I'll wait patiently in my server :)!.. lurking...
    o_O
  • Soon being when i can finally restore my new system with my old systems data. I am more than displeased with futureshops customer service.

So, how do you like the patch so far? The version i'm working on will be fun. :D
  • Well, it IS an RPG mode, it keeps just anyone from buying vehicles, and I can use a radio, it's fun!.....

but it could be funnier.......

Looking forward for the next release :D
  • Cool, I would love some feedback, and some more ideas. :D
  • How about asignable jobs, like, medic for example, which makes a player only able to get medkits and certain weapons, that would keep people from getting medpacks and rocket launchers, you get what I mean?, another example would be the sniper, it would keep just anyone from getting sniper rifles.

Also, what about a little "counter strike"'eske kind of gameplay?, like, The team has to complete a certain task, that being surviving, or triggering a switch (like, objective pack?), if you die or are infected you're done, am I expressing myself well?
  • Yes, i see what you mean, i wanted to do that Objective style game long ago, but just plain haven't.

The Class system is good too, but, i like T2's freedom, freedom to go anywhere and use anygun. But i could limit it some.
  • Then he was a monster, devourering innocents and kindly old women.
    That made me laugh... very hard. When you complete the RPGPlugin, alviss, send it to me so I can hardcode it into ACCM. :p
  • Hmmm. You should made a command that turns the limiting on and off...off would be alot more structured, and I think a bit more challenging. After all, having like 3452345 people running around with bazookas and med packs kinda kills the fun.

As for the class system, make sure it's somehow related to ranks. I'm pretty tired of seeing shitty ranking systems that have absouletly no point to them. ACCM's ranking system might as well not exist for all the good it does. TWM is much better...But still not enough.
  • That made me laugh... very hard. When you complete the RPGPlugin, alviss, send it to me so I can hardcode it into ACCM. :p

Can do.
    As for the class system, make sure it's somehow related to ranks. I'm pretty tired of seeing shitty ranking systems that have absouletly no point to them. ACCM's ranking system might as well not exist for all the good it does. TWM is much better...But still not enough.

Agreed. In my RPG patch and subsequent Rank System, Ranks are actually important, and well made.
  • By water. How nice. Lawlz.

And awesome, it's about time...
  • Snow, the only reason you like TWM is because ur SA on the server, and Phantom backs you up when u get ur ass kicked, ive seen it before :)
  • Hurry up and get your computer back, Alviss...
  • Snow, the only reason you like TWM is because ur SA on the server, and Phantom backs you up when u get ur ass kicked, ive seen it before :)

Or maybe because your the imbosieal who screwed things up in my server and snow tried to fix it?
  • Or maybe because your the imbosieal who screwed things up in my server and snow tried to fix it?

How can you call the people you steal code from "imbosieal"s?
  • ACCM's ranking system might as well not exist for all the good it does.

Lol... I love how morons think we have our own ranking system. It the CCM ranking system, not our own.
  • How can you call the people you steal code from "imbosieal"s?

Signal is not a coder.

And your just pissed because I outsmarted you on sting's server
  • preach it!
  • Yeah, you "haxored" me with some noobie admin command months ago, I'm outraged.
    And I could have sworn you where talking to Eolk, not Signal, my bad.
  • This thread has gone way off course.
  • Soon being when i can finally restore my new system with my old systems data. I am more than displeased with futureshops customer service.

You let futureshop employees try to transfer your data? :lol:
  • This thread has gone way off course.

No, it's just that everything useful that could have been gathered regarding Alvisses RPG Mode has already been said, so there's really nothing else useful to say.

Edit : Wow, what the fuck did I just say?, I've been saying nonsense the whole week e_e.
  • preach it!

Im Preaching it!!!
    :wave:
  • You let futureshop employees try to transfer your data? :lol:

Wasn't so much, "let them transfer" as it was, "don't loose all the work on your old computer."

Fuckers didn't tell me shit, all i know is i'm suppost to use Norton Ghost. But even that doesn't work. >:P
  • Alviss is a princess irl.
  • This makes me feel like a princess.

... er. like a manly one of course.