OMG!!!The flag...

Omg i put screens in [The-Construct.net Vacation] Serv. OMG THE ZOMBSSS!!! look...

Comments

• LOL!!! It's Eolk's fault. ;)
  • Why's it always my fault? :(

I'm peanut butter, remember?
  • Does that mean you get licked by dogs alot? O.o
  • The story:We we're bored but Retribution411 was creating a ship wars and i was bored...then i questioned:"Can i have my own island" he replied "Sure" then i saw an island but didn't thought it would be fit for the "Zombie Island"... a little later i placed pads around didn't continued then Retribution411 suggested to use walkways and trace the islands, a little later we we're finished i just added the finishing touches the zombs, stuff then some joined (NOW_7 and Witakr) 5 mins later when Witakr wanted to fight zombs i shouted DON'T KILL THE ZOMBIES, i got bored then decided to kill them when (He got flag)Witakr was getting dumb (we set z detect to nothing which means they won't infect you if you touch them they will attack you)he was standing their slacking off when a zombie came towards him he just ignored him then killed him got the flag thats how it happened
  • (we set z detect to nothing which means they won't infect you if you touch them they will attack you)

Actually, the zombies can still infect you.
  • thats a good spot for a satchel charge or rocket launcher :lol:
  • -> function CTFGame::playerTouchEnemyFlag(%game, %player, %flag)
  • Does that mean you get licked by dogs alot? O.o
    I guess if their owners like to give their dogs peanut butter.

Peanut butter is innocent -- unless you're allergic to peanuts.