What mod shall I make from Scratch?

Molten 1.0
Blue Skys City 1 Beta
1800's Mod 1.0
or Mod Combinations

Comments

• You should have made this a poll.
  • No. There have been too many polls recently.
  • I'd say rather than starting a mod from scratch, pull together the three CCM based mods. CDM, TWM, and ACCM. I havn't seen much of CDM, but ACCM and TWM combined would be pretty kick ass.
  • According to ducky, you can't make things from scratch, why should I believe you?!
  • but ACCM and TWM combined would be pretty kick ass.

No... Just no...

TWM sucks so badly, and Soulice doesn't have permission from me to make a mod off ACCM. If he does make a mod off it without permission, a ban would be put in place. Others have gotten permission, like Icarus Drenn and some other dude I can't remember. Those who didn't get permission, had their server taken down. (Stingwraith)

The reason I need permission is because ACCM is a mod off a mod that's off another mod... And technically, ACCM is simply just a massive addon to CCM, not really a mod. If you want to mod off CCM, ask Dond, but chances are... You wont get my permission, Soulice.
  • Yeah. A mod of a mod of a mod of a mod seems a bit awkward.
  • CDM isn't near finished and none of its code is released, so i don't think anybody will be using its code any time soon. Mazo hasn't been on much since summer ended, and he was doing the AI.... But I might release my custom vehicle gun/commands once they are working
  • Bln, you're only keeping it because you're an immature arrogant fool. Seriously, almost everyone offers their code to anyone else.
  • I don't mind Soulice using my code. I just think a mod of a mod of a mod of a mod is a bit awkward. Especially since some of ACCM is (unfortunately) "closed source."
  • deflum according to me?
    is there a diffrent duck on these fourms?
  • Bln, you're only keeping it because you're an immature arrogant fool. Seriously, almost everyone offers their code to anyone else.
    Others have gotten permission, like Icarus Drenn

And you're too damn stupid to read the post.
  • Molten? Is that the same as Meltdown?
  • Molten Sky 1846: The Road to Blue City
  • Big enough text, Krash?

No they don't, and always at a cost.