Wanna know what's ironic about ACCM?

The fact nukem makes the mod unplayable because of himself and his stupid backdoors.

So in the end, the only point of ACCM is feed people up with nukems bullshit until they say enough and decide killing zombies isn't as fun as getting nukems bullshit is disgusting.

Comments

• The fact nukem makes the mod unplayable because of himself and his stupid backdoors.

So in the end, the only point of ACCM is feed people up with nukems bullshit until they say enough and decide killing zombies isn't as fun as getting nukems bullshit is disgusting.

o_O... That was random... What the fuck are you talking about? Sure I have backdoors, all mod developers do. But what the hell did I do that made you so pissed?
  • Sure I have backdoors, all mod developers do.
    I will not be putting back doors into Krypton. The only back doors that could possibly exist would be from those I've used code from (Electricutioner for the MIST tool, etc.)
  • I will not be putting back doors into Krypton.

Hopefully you're true to your word, because everyone else puts in backdoors. And anyone who says they don't is lying.
  • o_O... That was random... What the fuck are you talking about? Sure I have backdoors, all mod developers do. But what the hell did I do that made you so pissed?
    But your backdoors made some of my stuff closed source. :(
  • But your backdoors made some of my stuff closed source. :(

So?
  • I wanted my stuff to be open source! :p
  • I wanted my stuff to be open source! :p

Then post all your stuff on the forum. I don't care.
  • The only back doors that could possibly exist would be from those I've used code from (Electricutioner for the MIST tool, etc.)

And Construction mod has its back doors. Although you could've removed them.
  • Quan had way, WAY more backdoors than you nukem, yet he was mature enough to handle them.

Edit : Wow, I don't know where that came from... I'm keeping it there so you all laugh at the distorted comeback I created.
  • I dunno about the rest of you, but the only back door i added in was the ability to shut down a server with a bullshit host on it, because at one point that was a problem.

I do not condone backdoors at all, and those that use them are saddening.

I dont even think i ever used the server shut down. after i added that little tid bit of info to the readme, i no longer had problems.
  • I dunno about the rest of you, but the only back door i added in was the ability to shut down a server with a bullshit host on it, because at one point that was a problem.

I do not condone backdoors at all, and those that use them are saddening.

I dont even think i ever used the server shut down. after i added that little tid bit of info to the readme, i no longer had problems.

And that little function is the only way to my knowledge to crash a server, since I didn't feel the need to add a new command. I was talking with Deflun earlier, and he seems to think I shutdown his server, when I prevented myself from even using that function. (Even ask Eolk or Alviss) But... No one seems to believe me on that. Think about it... Did you see the message "This server is shutting down" Deflun? Your server was lagging like living fuck, did you ever consider it crashed on it's own? ACCM tends to do that. It crashes randomly like the unstable fuck it is. I fixed the problem in 1.3.2, but sadly I deleted it. I'll probably work on ACCM again once Elec gets his new master server up. And I've said this before, even ask Eolk, he's the first I told about it. I'm removing my backdoors in 1.3.2. If you don't believe me on that, then you are lost. The only backdoor that will remain is Dond's. And I still wont be able to use it, and Deflun, it's the ONLY way for a dev to crash a server.
  • Nukem, my momentary lapse of anger has vanished in the sky, now I like you again.
    I just needed an escape goat to blame on for the fact my server crashed while I was having lots of fun building while totally stoned, damn I had so many plans for that small box.
  • Thats good to hear.
    Don't worry be happy ;)
  • Sure I have backdoors, all mod developers do.
    I don't.
  • I don't.

I should rephrase that. Most mod developers do, excluding 2 or 3 of them.
  • The only "backdoor" of TWM is the console access, which has its limitations of all server crashing functions. And besides, I Dont use it on any other server besides mine.
  • And besides, I Dont use it on any other server besides mine.

Console access is kinda big... And there aren't any other TWM servers besides yours, so we will never know the truth.
  • Console access is kinda big... And there aren't any other TWM servers besides yours, so we will never know the truth.
    Nukem never let me have Telnet on the official server. :(
  • I just love how nukem tries to stay on good therms but all he says is bent against him by either everyone or eolk.
    Now seriously, you've got to admit you're famous for your evil backdoors, more so than any other guy out there (who has been active in the past 2 months)

But then again, I apologyse for jumping into conclusions, maybe it was raoch who tried jetting while parachuting.
  • I just love how nukem tries to stay on good therms but all he says is bent against him by either everyone or eolk.

Lol... But no. I don't allow myself console access in a server like Phantom or Elec. That's just corruption with power.
    Now seriously, you've got to admit you're famous for your evil backdoors, more so than any other guy out there (who has been active in the past 2 months)

Yeah... I'm a real celebrity. The ability to make myself invisible, invincible and make myself SA. It's real badass shit compared to complete server control with console access.
  • I don't listen to hip hop...

hahaha, that south park pun... I doubt anyone will get it so.. uh.. I'll just... crawl into my hole and.. uhm.. die
  • I don't listen to hip hop...

hahaha, that south park pun... I doubt anyone will get it so.. uh.. I'll just... crawl into my hole and.. uhm.. die

Wtf? Do you have the right thread?
  • ok 1 WTF is a back door. 2 deflun WTF did you start this thred for. and 3 why are we argueing about this usless shit? the servers are going down and most of the tribes 2 community is in a panic because they're fucking retarded and we are argueing about this happy horse shit nice one people... :(
  • wow what a rant... i don't think i've pulled that off before
  • ok 1 WTF is a back door. 2 deflun WTF did you start this thred for. and 3 why are we argueing about this usless shit? the servers are going down and most of the tribes 2 community is in a panic because they're fucking retarded and we are argueing about this happy horse shit nice one people... :(

:eek: :clap:

Ducky, you amuze me sometimes.

Btw, you sounded so badass.
  • Lol... But no. I don't allow myself console access in a server like Phantom or Elec. That's just corruption with power.

Yeah... I'm a real celebrity. The ability to make myself invisible, invincible and make myself SA. It's real badass shit compared to complete server control with console access.

And your backdoors aren't?

And besides, console access is disabled in TWM 2.0 and Beyond.
  • And your backdoors aren't?

And besides, console access is disabled in TWM 2.0 and Beyond.

Sure they are.
  • Enough of this thread, the issue was resolved.

*Closes the thread*
This discussion has been closed.