Admin abuse...

Comments

• What? Abuse admins???
  • :clap: x2
  • yup, Bob is a power abusing nuttsack. But he gets shit done, and keeps you guys in line. so he is actually the best admin.
  • no... i just wanted awkward silence, not an explanation, but er, thanks anyway, i guess XD btw i "abuse" too i may be harsh but i try to be fair if im left to my devices, but mostly like to mess around with the uber weaponry >=D
  • I'm the best admin in my opinion. (even better than super logical bob, or mr eolk)
  • What? Abuse admins???
    :eek:.............
  • I prefer Emp as admin. That way, I get admin favors, and I can say your mother jokes, but still have a sensible admin that exercises power over the rule breakers. =)
  • why your mother jokes? there is other intelligent stuff such as "don't you need a license to be that ugly?" or "as an outsider, what do you think of the human race?" or even "have you considered suing your brains for non support?" among others which i really do not want to recall... not because they are scarring but because its abuse in itself to try and use me as an encylopdia... i somewhat detest that....
  • I demand more insults from you Mr. Death.

Ok? You've been drafted to the Admin Army, as an insult consultant.
  • I'm the best admin in my opinion. (even better than super logical bob, or mr eolk)

I think you're a great admin as well, but all good admins are better than the next admin but in their own different way.

In my oppinion, I'd have to say Krash is pretty much the best admin that there ever really has been, Krash is very good at keeping everything in control and is the best server host that I can think of.

wtf? why? lol
  • I think you're a great admin as well, but all good admins are better than the next admin but in own different way.

In my oppinion, I'd have to say Krash is pretty much the best admin that there ever really has been, Krash is very good at keeping everything in control and is the best server host that I can think of.

Awwww, :')

Yah, i too think Krash is t3h l337 admin. Thyth is also pretty good, but then again, he really doesn't have to do anything; Tycho does the work. Tycho is like Eolk! :D
    because its abuse in itself to try and use me as an encylopdia... i somewhat detest that....

I drafted you as our encyclopedia. Detest me. >:)
  • Meow Meow?
  • riiight... lol... wait wtf? drafted? close that feckin door! XD
  • Is that a random portal to the ACCM section of the forums over there?
  • Awwww, :')

Yah, i too think Krash is t3h l337 admin.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd still say you're one of the better admins I know. :)
  • over krash123? wow... im guessing alviss is doing something right.... mind you, ive not really seen alv as an admin, so to be honest i couldnt really say he was with any certainty, but it seems, from what people are telling me at least, that he is good, thats good enough for me :P

right, but uh... you'd have to start me off... (ive made a few hilarious comebacks one thing that happened was tawax came onto a construct serve and annoying hotchik saying "do i make you horny baby? do i?!" i straight away said "NO!, you make her hurl.", he left weirdly however, ive not seen him since =/)

btw alviss, despite what you said about detesting you, i really couldnt if i wanted to, your too cool :heart:
  • btw alviss, despite what you said about detesting you, i really couldnt if i wanted to, your too cool :heart:

:')

*slams fist into chest, and clears throat*

errr, those were tears of rage!

You're in the army now! you're coming with me!

*grabs death by the collar and drags him out of... place where he is*
  • O_O errr doesnt seem like i have a choice anyway... *forces alviss to let go, then just walks with him* XD
  • *uses lvl 46 Soul of the Snowfire and hijacks the RP*
  • *runs in panting*
    The Stupid Penguin was just in the previous thread! everyone run!
    *runs out*
  • *runs in panting*
    The Stupid Penguin was just in the previous thread! everyone run!
    *runs out*

... HOOOOLY SHIIIIIT!!!! :lol:
  • Pengu?! Whear?
    *Sees penguin*
    *Starts killing it*
    Die you Mutha fuka!
  • Pengu?! Whear?
    *Sees penguin*
    *Starts killing it*
    Die you Mutha fuka!

....... :eek: wow... taste like... chocolate......... (pick up a penguin anyone? XD)
  • /me uses lvl 47 bitchslap on deflun and retakes the rp
    My rp mofo. I'm teh Guard Captain anyways. W/o me, you just have a gaggle of nubs with guns. That usually use them on each other.