[New Mod Downloads]

Comments

• We need new mods. Blnukem is not done on 1_3_2 so... one question. Sloik? When are you done with Krypon Construct?

Why do you want the mods done so fast? :p I hope you don't want them so you can steal their code.
  • Why do you want the mods done so fast? :p I hope you don't want them so you can steal their code.

Quick! Compile your source code!
  • Mods take time to develop.
    Otherwise they're crappy, full of bugs, lack anything "cool", etc...
  • Correct. I'm not making you guys sloppy.
  • I'm not rushing.
    I'm just saying.
    I'm not Soulice. I will peak if I'm desprate
    Please preview:
    http://tribes2portal.proboards.com/
  • So, you choose to commit copyright infringement by repackaging my mod, even though I explicitly told you not to do so. Further, your installer is packed, which itself is good reason to believe it contains a malicious/virus program built into it. Very smart.
    2008/11/05 19:05.05 Sythe: Ummmm. is it ok that I put into .exe?
    2008/11/05 19:05.17 Electricutioner: What?
    2008/11/05 19:06.00 Sythe: ECM? I placed it into an executable installation
    2008/11/05 19:06.19 Electricutioner: No, it is not OK.
    2008/11/05 19:06.23 Sythe: It's his mod.
    2008/11/05 19:07.09 Electricutioner: If I wanted the mod in an installer, I would have done so myself.
    2008/11/05 19:07.09 Sythe: I know... I do go to The-Construct.net
    2008/11/05 19:07.18 Electricutioner: I don't want, and I don't need other people to do so for me.
  • Ask Soulice.... he'll fix it.
  • So, you choose to commit copyright infringement by repackaging my mod, even though I explicitly told you not to do so. Further, your installer is packed, which itself is good reason to believe it contains a malicious/virus program built into it. Very smart.
    I'll remove it. I have short memory. Thanks for remining me!
    You ARE Soulice.
  • ladies and gentlemen, we have a new soulice.
  • Though you may have mods, you have to have some sort of orginization. ASP.NET 3.5 Mod Uploader. I tested it with TWM and it is in the folder. If you don't want it there, delete it.
    Item was removed.
  • ladies and gentlemen, we have a new soulice.

I second that... He gives us mods and scripts no one asks for. Just like Soulice.
    You ARE Soulice.
    *cough*

And, soulice, what is it with you and posting useless installers?
  • Sythe Construct
    -Edited TWM, a lot!
    -Soulice Sucks
    -Soulice Never completes his mods

Guys... i'm scared. This guy has some mad skyzophrenia :'(
  • lol... I can just see it on Yahoo new. "Crazy guy kills child with the screen name 'Soulice' because he didn't complete a mod."
  • were is Krash i can't find him
  • He got lost into a forest...
  • *cough*

And, soulice, what is it with you and posting useless installers?
    Ummm... no.
    I am not soulice
    I hate soulice for crashing sythe construct
  • Ummm... no.

It's useless to me. Winrar won't extract it. Or to be more specific, run it at all. :lol:
  • You ARE Soulice.
    Ummmm... no he isn't.
  • Though you may have mods, you have to have some sort of orginization. ASP.NET 3.5 Mod Uploader. I tested it with TWM and it is in the folder. If you don't want it there, delete it.

Testing with TWM. Question to everyone, WHO IS THE ONLY PERSON HERE WHO MODS TWM?
  • Testing with TWM. Question to everyone, WHO IS THE ONLY PERSON HERE WHO MODS TWM?

Some 10-year-old kid named Robert Fritzen who lives in Stillman, Illinois. :rolleyes:

~Syn~
  • Ummm... no.
    I am not soulice
    I hate soulice for crashing sythe construct
    Ummmm... no he isn't.
    Yes, you are.

By the way, how is weather in New York? You may answer in whichever account you feel like.
  • And there's Thyth with a safety on the quarterback, bring the score to 24 - 0.

~Syn~
  • And there's Thyth with a safety on the quarterback, bring the score to 24 - 0.

~Syn~

Los liga-l