[Mod Downloads]

Comments

• Oh, Soulice, there's no reason to post compiled versions of your building on your site. You could just simply load the building, then save it as a new CS file.
  • I hardly doubt a failed attempt of modifying ACCM is considered your mod Soulice. :P

At least that's what I'm told, you added things to ACCM. Probably crap like that Quad Chaingun and other stuff, Stingwraith did the same thing, pissed everyone off for making a mod off of another mod, that's already a mod of a mod of a mod.
  • lol, I wonder How many people will try that with TWM when I put out 2.0.
  • Soulice's Website has SCC v0.0.1 and Soon 2
    :) :clap:
    Why do you upload building dso-files to your website?
  • City Daily Mod v0.1 coming 10/18/08

You know... The master servers are going off November 1st
  • Total Warfare Mod Ultimate 1.0 here... Blnukem... read licence agreement

Why?... You realize I don't care for downloading that mod. So why would I want to read the license agreement?
  • Ummmm.... Phantom139 made the license agreement...

I know that, but you still didn't answer my question. Why should I read it if I'm never going to download that mod?
  • I seem to have a fan?

Two things I must Notice.
    First Off, How Is adding one or two commands to my mod a "big release".

Second, you have a syntax error in your code.
    function cctwm(%sender,%args){
    messageall("MsgAdminForce", "\c2{(TWM)}"@getTaggedString(%sender.name)@"{(TWM)}:  "@%args@);
    }
    function ccSoulice
          messageclient(%sender, 'MsgClient', '\c5 Hello, you have probably downloaded this mod from The-Construct.net');
    }

Should be:
    messageall("MsgAdminForce", "\c2{(TWM)}"@getTaggedString(%sender.name)@"{(TWM)}:  "@%args);
    }
    function ccSoulice(%sender, %args) {
          messageclient(%sender, 'MsgClient', '\c5 Hello, you have probably downloaded this mod from The-Construct.net');
    }

Lastly, I recommend you make a "Big" advance before "re-releasing" TWM as your own custom version again.
  • I seem to have a fan?

It seems you do. Then again... He edits every mod he gets his hands on.. He did the same thing with ACCM, CCM and Metallic.
  • Too lazy to make an edit...
    Two things I must Notice.
    First Off, How Is adding one or two commands to my mod a "big release".

Second, you have a syntax error in your code.
    messageall("MsgAdminForce", "\c2{(TWM)}"@getTaggedString(%sender.name)@"{(TWM)}:  "@%args@);
    }
    function ccSoulice
    }

Should be:
    messageall("MsgAdminForce", "\c2{(TWM)}"@getTaggedString(%sender.name)@"{(TWM)}:  "@%args);
    }
    function ccSoulice(%sender, %args) {
    }

Lastly, I recommend you make a "Big" advance before "re-releasing" TWM as your own custom version again.

He did something similar with ACCM, he added like 2 things (according to other people) and he made a huge deal out of it. It would have been easier if he asked me to add those two things.

And as for the syntax error... I must rofl at you, Soulice. :lol:
  • Your installer background looks like it was made in powerpoint...
  • Your installer background looks like it was made in powerpoint...

It probably was.
  • ....still waiting patiently...
    Dude, I was told by Thyth it is at http://absolous.no-ip.com/files/ECM_Pub_0.8b_r2.rar . Want it still?
  • lol... I finally read that stupid license agreement. Funny shit.
    No claiming TWM.... (LAWSUIT by PHANTOM139)
    No .dso editing... BLNUKEM!!!!

First off, Soulice claimed TWMU to be his, so that breaks the agreement already. Secondly, you moron... You can't edit .dso's without a .dso decoder. :lol:
  • I have made a game.......... NOT TRIBES 2. If there is a problem well..... jus deal with it.

It doesn't even run. :lol: And the uninstall only removed the Uninstall executable..
    without a .dso decoder

No cipher here. I suggest "decompiler".

Edit:
    And KvM got stuck in my process list and broke my audio.
  • It doesn't even run. :lol: And the uninstall only removed the Uninstall executable..

LOL!!

No cipher here. I suggest "decompiler".

That's what I meant. :p
  • And KvM got stuck in my process list and broke my audio.

:rolleyes:
  • lol... Soulice... Just give up coding all together. You're not very good with it. :p
  • lol... Soulice... Just give up coding all together. You're not very good with it. :p

Uhh..
    This was made with Game Maker 6.1

:cool:
  • This was made with Game Maker 6.1

You should still give up coding. :D
    And that program obviously sucks.
  • rofl. Game Maker 6.1. Wow. Learn how to make your own stuff without programs to do it for you.
  • cool this will be useful.. good job
  • cool this will be useful.. good job

....what? :eek:
  • ....what? :eek:

What he said. :eek:
  • cool so this is hosting t2?
  • cool so this is hosting t2?

What now? :eek:
  • What now? :eek:

We kinda reached a plot hole.
  • Hosting, what? $Host::SuperAdminList = "guidhere";?

*Note: don't put a gravity field going down at 1e + 15 :)
  • The metallic links don't work :(