Lil Papa's House

Comments

• Ssssssssssspppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lolz anyone?
  • Here, since you asked, a free lolz:

LOLZ
    And a rofl to top it off:

ROFL
  • So uh, are you guys gonna order coffee? Or just stand there talking nonsense for the rest of the day?
  • Probally going to stand there...
  • Oh...where are my manners...ZAXXMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, i was thinking, i wonder how horrible i'd be if i re-installed T2, i used to be really good, but now i coulld bet i'd be horrible.
  • I got to thinking, i got to thinking i might try and throw together some bioderm skins, because i'm so bored these days, at least after exams i will be, i don't know, just a random thought, but i might work on something, and throw it up for download if i think it's worth, 95% channce it'll be worth nothing anyway.

On a side note, i just relized i never finished the skin DX asked me to make from like 2 years ago.......
  • Congratulations Lil'!, you're now a tripple poster!

And don't worry, even if you're 2 years late on the deadline, I'm sure DDDX has been a patient guy.
  • Actually, a few years ago, probally 2 years ago now, i quad posted, but i bet no one could find them now.

But 2 years, i think he forgot, fortuneatly for me <(^_^)>
  • Ill try and catch you on BF2 once i get my new fan for CPU.
    If not, then i WILL catch you on BF2
  • Sweet, the names Slip-Gun44, well, that's First Sergent Slip-Gun44 to you, but you get the idea. <(^_^)>

Just let me know when you get the fan, and we'll hook up in a server so i can kick your butt <(^_^)>
  • I got the fan.
    thats maggot to you!
    got speshil forces?
    Sgt.BountyOrig

Did a compare, and i got ulti skills compared to you.
    2r6gpj9.jpg
    Cant touch this.
  • Noob talk, i should've suspected it.........
  • Happy Birthday Lil Papa!
  • The big one-five.
    It only comes once!
  • 15? :eek: I thought for sure he was older than that.

*polishes walker*
  • Thats what it said =)
  • I don't see how your shocked, i mean, i may type a little different than i should, but just to get a little feedback, how old did you think i was, by the way, thanks forall of the happy birthdays, and no need for that walker, save it for someone else, *cough* Eolk, sorry for the late response.
  • Well, i'm thinking of clearing hard drive space and re-installing T2, because i miss it so much, one can only take so much BF2 or FSX, or even........well Project Reality hasn't gotten old, and i don't think it will, but there need to be something else in the mix, re-install T2, and get all of my skins back, vehicle skins, gun skins, bullet skins, blast effects, oh....and blue smoke on rockets <(^_^)>, and my all time favorite, the Shattered Angel skin which my dad made, some may have already known that, but some may have not, doesn't matter, not sure, input would be appreciated.
  • I don't see how your shocked, i mean, i may type a little different than i should, but just to get a little feedback, how old did you think i was, by the way, thanks forall of the happy birthdays, and no need for that walker, save it for someone else, *cough* Eolk, sorry for the late response.

Firstly... I thought you were in your early 20's. I have a daughter who is almost your age.
    The walker is mine! If Eolk tries to snag it, I'll beat him relentlessly with it!
    I'll be 40 this month. THAT"S why I feel so old... I am! LOL
  • ive got shattered. just need to put it up. OR find your thread for it.
    There is actually an old mecha mod for T2
  • ROFL!!!!!!!

Early 20's!?!?!?!

Oh wow, now that's a shock right there, and Zaxx, i know you have shattered, i was the one that sent it to you, if you remember that, it took you a half an hour or more to get it working, i had a whole house built before you got it straight <(^_^)>
  • I like cheese...
  • Oh yeah. that little house with the MPB Roof XD
  • Yes, BF2 is amazing.

And yes, i do remember that house.
  • Bf2 is being a right tart for me.
    Punkbuster hates me, the connection is bad on just about any server and the weapons are typically innacurate, even the snipers