Comments

• Nice, but my message is too short, so I'll enlarge it, there, I did it, oh btw, those are really nice ships.
  • Some ships? Lol... You have a whole damn fleet.
  • how come the ships on the outside lack any detail?
  • Neato! ive yet to finish my one big ship.

those are pretty cool though.

PS; Who'd you steal them from? J/K :)
  • Excellent Satellite Design.
  • Yah, it is nice, eh bob.

PS: lol, war, those are his.

It was far a school project. lol
  • The outside ships were the solid model i based it off of, to save pieces. I was at 4 fps before i added them

And yeah, I had to make a book cover for Ender's Game, so i did the space battle from the end of the book
  • sounds killer. Oh wait! is Ender's Game that book where they breed generals to fight aliens, and then they find that kid who is like, the perfect general, so they put him in a simulation, thats not really a simulation, but he doesn't know that?
  • Yes.

You should put a spoiler warning :p
  • Lol, I have used Tribes 2 for school projects before. Yay, I'm not alone.
  • Yes.

You should put a spoiler warning :p

Sorry. :'(
  • Sweet!
    Nao - do you have a way to duplicate and/or group items? Some of those ships look identical.
  • To duplicate, I just loaded it multiple times. I used editor to position them, which was slightly tricky, since i couldn't see about 3/4 of the pieces.
  • Nice work Nao. :)
  • To duplicate, I just loaded it multiple times. I used editor to position them, which was slightly tricky, since i couldn't see about 3/4 of the pieces.

Too bad the pieces you duplicated via editor are destructible. :D
  • Exactly why i didn't duplicate via editor. :p
  • Exactly why i didn't duplicate via editor. :p
    When will your mod be released?
  • My mod? CDM? It's on hold. I don't even know where it is, to be honest... I looked for it and couldn't find it.