Back

Hey guyz, remember me? I'm back again, I'ma install all the things that tribes 2 need, I'm updated to tribesnext :D and I've graduated from 6th grade :D !!!! Nice to be back here and I've got to get some post going. I'll be on (Sooner or later).

Comments

• I renember you, and hello
    Goto www.tribesnext.com for T2 if you lost CD etc.
  • I renember you, and hello
    Goto www.tribesnext.com for T2 if you lost CD etc.
    Zaxx, I did not lost my cd, it's perfectly fine.
  • You will still need to go there and get the multiplayer patch!
  • 6th grade :D

That made me lol...

Welcome back, flaz. :)
  • Loling in public with no license...

Mr Alviss, I'm afraid this is going straight to your file.
  • Zaxx -_- I already got the multiplayer patch, I tried it before (hmmm...January12? MAYBE)
    lol
  • thats a badass signature. i rofl heartedly at it.
  • whats 6th grade?
    a form of crude oil?
    enlighten me on these American phrases...
  • 6th grade = Grade 6 to those who speak the language properly.

It's school.
  • ewwww... 6th graders..
  • Don't hate yourself Phantom.
  • thats a badass signature. i rofl heartedly at it.
    LOOL!! I got many animations....lol... even FF that says "BANANA"
  • Loling in public with no license...

Mr Alviss, I'm afraid this is going straight to your file.

xD Please officer, i meant no..thin..... /me runs
  • /me clunks Deflun on the head with a BlackJack and runs off after trying to steal Alviss's shiny SCG....
  • /me unloads the SCG into the shadows after getting a strange feeling jack was totally trying to steal mah shiney gun.
  • /me clunks Deflun on the head with a BlackJack and runs off after trying to steal Alviss's shiny SCG....
    STOP! THIEF!
    thiefgoldtop00.JPG
    hammerite with a zombie AI, standing next to a zombie... someone cant use dromed correctly.

Garrett: while since im in here, i might aswell pick up something for myself....

:p
  • copiadecopiadecopiadeco.jpg
    Errr...Shazbot!
    /me grabs gun, spins it coolly, shoots at both guards and misses.
    OH @?>£!
    /me jumps out of window and falls on spikes.

*prince of persia rewind time*
    /me runs out of sand, and falls back down.
  • * cuts to Spin1441 on his couch watching TV*

Spin1441: Well this is shit

/me changes the channel to Deflun Does The Funniest Things
  • Ol' Benny is the coolest guard evr. Always complaining about the Torches going out or someone spilling meat all over the 'beautiful' rugs, and threatening to stab the 'taffer' with his sword untill the taffer says; "Ah! I'm Dead!" then laughing crazily.
    Edit: Hey cool! SCG bullets, these'll fetch a high price. (finds bottle of poison) Ah, My favorite year.
  • Ol' Benny is the coolest guard evr. Always complaining about the Torches going out or someone spilling meat all over the 'beautiful' rugs, and threatening to stab the 'taffer' with his sword untill the taffer says; "Ah! I'm Dead!" then laughing crazily.
    Edit: Hey cool! SCG bullets, these'll fetch a high price. (finds bottle of poison) Ah, My favorite year.
    Hey Jack, I just wanna tell you....the thread name rhymes with your name :lol:
  • /me changes the channel to Deflun Does The Funniest Things

Sadly, I was bitten by a stingray, so there's only re-runs.
    you need to get Darkloader and download loads of benny based thief fan missions.
    Together, we can take him! *dies*
    cant remember anymore...havnt played thief for a while....
  • Look at meh new sig! :D
  • Hahahaha XD