My server?

Nothing, thank signal for fixing it. He fixed it, and stayed on topic. Very good help.

Comments

• No need to double post, and being pissy doesn't help you.

Have you tried browsing the TribesNext support forums?
    And, TribesNext doesn't support global banning of (game) accounts or servers.
  • Oh, there's your problem, you're running TWM
  • Oh, there's your problem, you're running TWM
  • I've been hosting my twm server for about a year now, Castiger's TWM. Tonight, when I was hosting, my server started saying after the heartbeat in dedconsole, "Server added to list" every single time. It said it 10 times in a row, each time. What is wrong with it, is my server banned?

Now it only shows it 2 times, each time.... Still no one can see it if it isnt a favorite..

.::Edit::.
    Double post, you happy? I just need an anwser, and if my server is perma banned, someone is going to hell. I just want my server unbanned, I dont really care if im banned from all the others, I just want mine unbanned.

And btw, it seems im banned from TRIBESNEXT, how about unbanning me soon. All your doing is banning a popular server, that people like, your punishing them, not me. Congratulations, collateral damage.

Excuse my attitude. Im just upset about things other then this. But anyway, I cant go to tribesnext, or its forums, it says Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server. So yeah, the master server doesnt want me, I sure want it.

When people try to join my server now, the ones who have it on favorite "Potential man in the middle" and it wont let them join.

2 common things lead to what you have said.

1. The TN Site/Servers are down
    2. Your internet connection is down

Be sure to check both.
  • ive made him check http://master.tribesnext.com/list he get's a 403 forbidden, thats NOT a bad internet connection or an offline server.
  • Then he needs to converse with Krash...
  • This doesn't necessarily seem like a bad thing with that little tweak-post up there.
    Castiger: he doesnt talk he just looks at you
    Castiger: he doesnt talk he just looks at you
    :lol:
  • Resolve (via ping, for example) master.tribesnext.com and www.tribesnext.com; they should be 69.162.119.199 and 75.119.216.197, respectively.

Since www.the-construct.net is hosted on the same IP as www.tribesnext.com, it's most likely that your ISP DNS server is returning incorrect IP addresses. It's not TN policy to ever ban people in this manner, so cool your head.
  • Resolve (via ping, for example) master.tribesnext.com and www.tribesnext.com; they should be 69.162.119.199 and 75.119.216.197, respectively.

Since www.the-construct.net is hosted on the same IP as www.tribesnext.com, it's most likely that your ISP DNS server is returning incorrect IP addresses. It's not TN policy to ever ban people in this manner, so cool your head.

well said.
  • Suck up.
    well said.
This discussion has been closed.