Ded server help

Im an offical idiot for not knowing on how to get sa on my ded server i cant understand krash in the other post about this issue i need step by step help and can some one define guid for me. =P

Comments

• You have to put Admin password on your server and when you are on your server open that admin menu thingy(cant remember name for it) and choose admin password and type in admin password it should give you SA after that you can add yourself to SA list.
    Hopefully this helps. :)
  • i tried the metallic ded con shortcut and it wont work i have no idea whats going on i just want to host a server y is it soo annoying to do
  • Type listPlayers(); to get your client ID.

Then type the following commands:

ClientId.isAdmin = 1;
    ClientId.isSuperAdmin = 1;

Those will give you SA in your server, then in the lobby, right click your name and add yourself to the SA list.
  • Do you add ur id number or what because its not working
  • Skip that stuff i screwed up i was tired i need the metallic ded server to work it stops at structinf/server.cs (161): Unable to find function reflect_isfunction
    File updare finished.
  • Uhh, did the DSOs in the do_not_delete folder get deleted?
  • That shouldnt be the error
  • function MakeSA(%name) {
    %client=plnametocid(%name);
    %client.isadmin = 1;
    %client.issuperadmin = 1;
    }

You can see what this does just place it in any where
    like at the end of server.cs
    then just go into the console and do
    MakeSA("Savar");
  • Doesnt help the fact i cant host a metallic ded server ok lets say i just installed metallic wat do i do next do i do fancy stuff that i need to no or just try a metallic ded server and hope it works?
  • Tricon, I don't think he knows how to place and execute scripts.
  • Skip that stuff i screwed up i was tired i need the metallic ded server to work it stops at structinf/server.cs (161): Unable to find function reflect_isfunction
    File updare finished.
    You can ignore that warning. It's a version check call to see if the server is running a prerelease version TribesNext RC3.