How to put in constuction mod

ok so i downloaded construction mod 7.0 and i installed it and deleted dso's but idk what to do after that point how do i put it in the game so i can host a server or play it offline??

And what ever happened to those vehicles that had missiles on em and you could build a base and have wars???

one more thing whats the thing i have to download so i can see over 1024 objects???

thank you, your help is greatly appreciated........

Comments

• ok so i downloaded construction mod 7.0 and i installed it and deleted dso's but idk what to do after that point how do i put it in the game so i can host a server or play it offline??

And what ever happened to those vehicles that had missiles on em and you could build a base and have wars???

one more thing whats the thing i have to download so i can see over 1024 objects???

thank you, your help is greatly appreciated........

1) Run the online dedicated server, ensuring you have followed the port forwarding procedures for tribes 2.

2) MPM's are in construction .70a and if I properly remember, are enabled by default, just buy an MPB and go.

3) SI is the script that allows you to see over 1024 pieces.

4) lol @ nukem's blank picture... that has a creepy looking name.
  • 1) Run the online dedicated server, ensuring you have followed the port forwarding procedures for tribes 2.

2) MPM's are in construction .70a and if I properly remember, are enabled by default, just buy an MPB and go.

3) SI is the script that allows you to see over 1024 pieces.

4) lol @ nukem's blank picture... that has a creepy looking name.

:D
  • 4) lol @ nukem's blank picture... that has a creepy looking name.
    Its not something you want to see.
  • I miss MPM's and basewars... Oh the good old days...

Oh and that image I posted cannot be unseen...
  • Nukem, that bug is a praying mantis!, anteaters are mammals!
  • Nukem, that bug is a praying mantis!, anteaters are mammals!

NO U!

And quote the blank post and you'll see the picture Eolk is referring to.

AND COMMAS DON'T GO AFTER THE END OF THE SENTENCE!!!1!!!11! DAMN YOU DOOFY!!!
  • I miss MPM's and basewars... Oh the good old days...

Oh and that image I posted cannot be unseen...

Krypton and My New Construction mod (Nighthawk) have MPM/Base wars in it :P
  • oh look, phantom has a new construction mod
  • With a little bit of planning metallic has some good base wars in it too :)
  • oh look, phantom has a new construction mod

Maybe I should have said "newest", it's been around for some time now, just not released yet (not sure if I'm going to).