The sunken bastion

Hey guys, I recently got T2 to work on my computer after a system wipe and i've been playing construct for a little bit now. I'm working on a submerged base in Rasplands and could use ideas or a couple hands to help with naming it and constructing the interior. It's gonna be huge, with labs and living quarters. I also need some help with the lore of it, where it fits in (I know you're my man zipp). Just any ideas would help, I have most of the basic things down but it wouldn't hurt to add more.

Comments

• I was thinking either my seperate clan base =TKM=, or just getting absorbed into another clan
  • I started a bigger build but have been sort of busy all of the sudden.

When I can I will hop on and see what I can do to help :)
  • That'd be great, I need all the help i can get with idea making and just general construction. I'm usually on either around noon or late
  • I finished a good deal rescently, I just need ideas for the Lab wing. I know I want to stick an infirmary in there, but idk what else to add
  • It looks great so far too!
  • Yeah, a lot of you guys have been helping, and I really appreciate the effort put in. I just wanna thank Teknique, Superdoe, Humans, and Hobthebob for ideas and decorations. You guys are awesome!
  • Had a pop in earlier today as you were AFK.

Looking nice :D
  • Had a pop in earlier today as you were AFK.

Looking nice :D

damnit i missed you zipp ><
  • damnit i missed you zipp ><

Yeah I crashed the server shortly after..
    [BH]Zipperdude: ./mount furb tek
    [BH]Zipperdude: ./mount doe furb
    [BH]Zipperdude: ./mount tek doe
    [BH]Zipperdude: CRASH
    SergeantSpears: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
    SergeantSpears: BWAHAHAHHAHA
    [BH]Zipperdude: Spinning ball of Bioderm
    [BH]Zipperdude: CRASH
    SergeantSpears: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ShatteredSteel is now Online.
    ShatteredSteel: whyyyy
  • I've decided on Maybe a final room for the complex. It will be in the lab wing, and I
    shall name it the robotics wing. If anyone has any ideas of what to add, feel free to pop in and have a look at what I already have. There's enough room for possibly another wing, so it'll be an open process and anyone is welcome to help

Also to those who helped rescently, I credited you with small support beam tags near whatever was made by you. Just look for em, you'll find em!

• Also to those who helped rescently, I credited you with small support beam tags near whatever was made by you. Just look for em, you'll find em!

You should add one for me just for lulz.
  • Going to be out on the road for about 6 hours tomorrow and job searching all day before that. I still actually plan on working on my ship and watching your progress when I can...
  • You should add one for me just for lulz.

Well, if you contribute an idea I'll credit you :D

That is, if I use it Muahahaha*