New videos on the intertubes?

Will you be there or will you be rectangular?

Comments

• Hell no
  • I logged in just to vote yes. I need to see more surreal ConstructTV videos.
  • just tell me what to yell and where... oh and when too
  • Yes from me. I built a pagoda in myrkwood for JUUUUUUUUUUST such an occasion.
  • There are some videos I can probably mostly do with one or two people, but for anything more than a minute or so it'd probably be best to have at least a few more performers.
    Most of the few original videos were shot without people knowing they were being recorded, and just going about their thing, but since we'll probably need to schedule a time to get on if we want more than a few people it would be good if we planned out our scenes.
    Not necessarily a structured script, but a guideline to help get the sets together and have some idea of what you think your character will be doing in an abstract way... Basically like those roleplays some of you came up with.
    And anything goes really, as long as it's something we can do in-game in one or two takes, so just post anything you can think of and we can smush them together into a story that doesn't make sense.

It might also be nice to get demos recorded of people actually building things (though with demos they would have to be under the SI limit) or videos recorded with 1-5 FPS and play them back on fast forward to show a sort of timelapse of things being built.
  • I don't work on Sunday or Monday, otherwise I'll try and fit into whatever day you guys want to do something.
  • So I was playing a bit of Construction last night after setting up the stuff to make videos, and accidentally left it recording the whole time... Found the footage sitting there earlier, and to make sure everything was in order, cropped and uploaded it to Youtube (then applied a clickety tube-magic filter).
    So here this is:

Not to be confused with intended videos of this thread, of course!
  • I could always try.
  • we could do something with the underwater base i built in rasplands.. it's pretty big and with lots of possibilities
  • There are some videos I can probably mostly do with one or two people, but for anything Ping golf
    more than a minute or so it'd probably be best to have at least a few more performers.
    Most of the few original videos Ping golf clubs were shot without people knowing they were being recorded, and just going about their thing, but since we'll probably need to schedule a time to get on if we want more than a few people it would be good if we planned out our scenes.