Construction Contest 2017!

I challenge all of you to a construction contest, starting today, and ending on December 31st, 2017.
That gives you just about 2 months, so get building!

Rules for the build:

1. No in-game editor.
All creations must be made with serverside tools, not clientside editing tools. A noob should have the potential (with enough skill) to be on equal building footing as a veteran.

2. All construction creations must be made on one of the servers currently online, and must be able to be displayed by the creator to a judge if unauthorized editing/cheating is suspected.

3. Any further suggested rules will be considered upon request.

All artists/builders must post pictures of their creations on this thread by December 31st 2017, at 11:59pm.

All creations will be judged based on the following criteria:

STYLE
CREATIVITY
THEMATIC COHESION
SKILL

Good luck and God speed.

Comments

• Oh also, every creation must be brand new, built from today until the end of the contest. No reusing of old creations.

Also, you can submit more than one creation, but again, they must have been built in their entirety sometime between now and the end of December.
  • Wooo yes!
  • Okay and to incentivize this a little bit more there will be a rewards if 5 or more people join the construction contest.

1st place will receive a $50 steam digital wallet code.
    2nd place will receive a $20 steam digital wallet code.
    3rd place will receive a digital high five from yours truly.
  • I'll throw in a couple sets of games for the winners to select from, too. Might be subject to change, but here are a few possible prize packs to choose from:
    • OMG ALIENS (X-COM: Apocalypse, X-COM: Enforcer, X-COM: Interceptor, X-COM: Terror from the Deep, UFO: Afterlight, UFO: Aftermath, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, XCOM 2)
    • Tomb Raider/Hitman Classics (Tomb Raider I, Tomb Raider II, Tomb Raider III, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Tomb Raider: Legend, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Hitman: Blood Money, Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Absolution)
    • Shpookems (Killing Floor, Killing Floor 2, Zombie Army Trilogy, Necrovision, S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl, S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky, System Shock 2, Shadow Man, Resident Evil 4, Contagion, BioShock, BioShock 2, Alien: Isolation, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs, Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide)
    • Mad Strats (Empire: Total War, Stronghold 3 Gold, Stronghold Crusader 2, Jagged Alliance 1, Jagged Alliance 2, Jagged Alliance: Crossfire, Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty, Commandos 2: Men of Courage, Commandos 3: Destination Berlin, Company of Heroes™ 2 + The Western Front Armies, Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY, Men of War: Condemned Heroes, Men of War: Red Tide, Planetary Annihilation)
    • Adventurin Time (Broken Age, The Dream Machine: Chapters 1-4, The Journey Down Chapters 1+2, The Walking Dead: Season 1, The Wolf Among Us, Puzzle Agent, Puzzle Agent 2, Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded, Grim Fandango Remastered, A Story About My Uncle, Murdered: Soul Suspect, The Night of the Rabbit, The Silent Age, Samorost 2)
    • A/B/C/RPG (Torchlight II, Wasteland 2, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 1+2, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Shadowgate [2014], Legend of Grimrock, Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny, Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Guardians of Middle-earth, Expeditions: Conquistador, Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, Lichdom: Battlemage)
    • This Guy Drives (Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV, Mad Max, SPINTIRES™, GRID™, Metal Drift, F-19 Stealth Fighter, Euro Truck Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator 2, DiRT 3 Complete Edition, DiRT Showdown, Insane 2)
    • Ima build me a raccoon (Garry's Mod, Rust, Sanctum, GRAV, theHunter: Primal, Contraption Maker, Cortex Command, Cities in Motion 2, Cities XL Platinum, Zoo Park, Tycoon City: New York, Tropico 1-4, Reus, Overlord™ + Raising Hell, Overlord II, Game Tycoon 1.5, Bridge Constructor, Bridge Constructor Medieval, Farming World, Galactic Civilizations 1+2, I am Bread, Murder Miners, Sid Meier's Colonization, SpaceChem)
  • This is so awesome. I'll have time around December.
  • For anyone up for it, we might get a few people together on the server this weekend. No telling if much building will get done, but the word will go out on discord and possibly the steam group when it happens, so should pick up enough to be fun either way.
  • Well, I just now saw this. If there is a future competition we should put it on the steam group, the discord, and whatever else we have. I only log in here every few months or so.

I have a lot of contacts I can spread the word to if I know about it in time.