superdoe and warwolf

I hate tham do you vote and every time you see than say erog46 and ergo46 hate you ####

Comments

• I hate tham do you vote and every time you see than say erog46 and ergo46 hate you ####

What the fuck?...
  • It's like this kid I saw once--he understood English... just couldn't speak it for his life. When you type on the Internet, people will judge you based on your style.. we just did. ;)

~Syn~
  • One word.
    ROFLCOPTER
    That is all.
    Oh...Wait..
    Hate you too :D
  • I so should have gave ergo that SA he asked for.
  • so you hate them
  • On the contrary!, I like them!
  • Well, i hope SuperDoe's feelings toward you don't affect his admin decisions when they effect you.
  • I hate tham do you vote and every time you see than say erog46 and ergo46 hate you ####

say that all in english plz; i dont speak eskimo.
  • =/ meh. i cant say i like them, but i dont dislike them, im at a neutral stand atm
  • Well.. I've got to admit Doe and War where a lot nicer before they started doing all their RP stuff...

Maybe Jack and Harris are taking over?
  • Well.. I've got to admit Doe and War where a lot nicer before they started doing all their RP stuff...

Maybe Jack and Harris are taking over?

We gotta take those freaks down. next thing you know, they'll be LARP'ing
  • I don't like anyone. I hate you all.
  • and we hate you too.

But yeah, warwolf and Doe are cool.
  • Why do you hate them ergo?
  • *Yawn*
    He probably hates me for doing my job as an admin.
  • hey superdoe... it seems like im the only one who has been off for a while lol
  • *Yawn*
    He probably hates me for doing my job as an admin.

isnt a ban for spamming overkill?
  • Nope. RANDOM LETTA;LDJKRA;LDFKJA;DLFKJA;LDSKFJA;LDKFJS
  • I like Blnukem.

I even have his full name in my sig.
  • they kick me
  • I like Blnukem.

I even have his full name in my sig.

thats looks pretty compassionate; but hey, why isnt my full name part of your signature?
    puppy.jpg
  • I haven't seen Doe kick for no reason. Just because they don't want to build with you that does not mean that anyone hates you. So don't worry be happy. :D
  • oh dear...
    me or ergo?
  • But yeah, warwolf and Doe are cool.
  • and we hate you too.
    Who's we? We as in all of us that hate you?
  • Who's we? We as in all of us that hate you?

as of current i am away... because this just very random very quickly, thus very ugly very quickly O_o
  • Who's we? We as in all of us that hate you?

The fuck did you just said?!, you really lost me with that one lol..
  • thats looks pretty compassionate; but hey, why isnt my full name part of your signature?
    puppy.jpg

captain kenzie will be running the command circuit again, she remembers you from charybdis.
  • Demoncard hates Erogs hating Demoncards which hate Ergos who hate Erogs who hates Demoncard who hates Erog who Hates WarWolf who hates Erog who hates Demoncard who hates Ergo who hates admins doing their jobs who hate Erog who hates Demoncard and so on.