Greets

Hello all. I was an avid construction mod player years back, and I'm quite interested in returning to the community. Back then I was going by far to many names, so I doubt most will remember me, hell I don't even know if any of the crew I hung around with are still around.

Glad to be back at least.

Comments

• Hey Draken! A lot of the old guys are gone, but i'm sure you'll find a nice home here.

people are slowely trickling back in. :)
  • people are slowely trickling back in. :)

I think they're coming in pretty quick. We have a large list of servers and most have players in them, some >50.

~Syn~
  • slowly, not slowely.
    ;]
  • Hello all. I was an avid construction mod player years back, and I'm quite interested in returning to the community. Back then I was going by far to many names, so I doubt most will remember me, hell I don't even know if any of the crew I hung around with are still around.

Wheren't you Tails friend?
  • Hello all. I was an avid construction mod player years back, and I'm quite interested in returning to the community. Back then I was going by far to many names, so I doubt most will remember me, hell I don't even know if any of the crew I hung around with are still around.

didn't you used to play on Quan's server?
  • I think they're coming in pretty quick. We have a large list of servers and most have players in them, some >50.

~Syn~

I mean to Construction Mod.

But we still did have a crap load of people play on TX/BC in the first days. But soon the numbers will lower per week. If you graphed it the new people each week will look like an atomic half-life graph.
  • Yes, I was one of Tail's best buddies for awhile and played on Quan's server quite a bit... also, could someone do me a favor and confirm that Metallic Mod lists realmofdraken[dot]com ( can't post links with less than three posts ) on its loading page? :P That site of mine hasn't been around for years.
  • I remember the goold old tails.. I have him on msn, he said he hasn't talked to you in years.

Hey :D, check out my songs!, in the construction creations (yeah, I know it's not especifically construction.. but hey!, it's creative stuff)