is my signature too big? or is ot okay?

Im just wondering if my signature size is okay??? lol

Comments

• Wing?! Really... come on now, where is your love for the 70s MS Gundam that wing wanted to base itself off. Lets face it, they changed plot halfway through wing because they did not know what they were doing.
  • Holy shit!... brak is alive?
  • It's huge.

You've got to think that we won't just see that huge colorful square once, we will see it every time you make a post.

Wouldn't hurt ya if you shrunk it.. it's not nice to see a post that's 1% words, 99% useless colors and my-first-photoshop-stuff.

Edit : My first grammar correction.. wow, I'd feel bad if english was my native language :D
  • lol shrinked

Shrunk*
  • nothing wrong with a gundam.
  • Yeah, I own. *
  • ick, i meant yah.
  • Wing?! Really... come on now, where is your love for the 70s MS Gundam that wing wanted to base itself off. Lets face it, they changed plot halfway through wing because they did not know what they were doing.

yay more gundam fans!
  • Fucking STOP DOUBLE POSTING.

Oh, and also.

A message from the whole forum.

STFU
  • It's aite.. now let's stop filling this forum with useless posts.
  • Fucking STOP DOUBLE POSTING.

Oh, and also.

A message from the whole forum.

STFU

WTF!? DEFLUN!! You are turning into me. XD

Anyway... Yeah Demoncard, you seriously need to stop with this fucking bullshit. And stop changing your damn birthday so it appears you have one every fucking day. It's not funny, you're not funny for doing it. It's annoying, just like you.

You come here out of nowhere, insult various members on the forum for no reason, spam shit in the threads, and change your birthday to every damn day. It's getting on my fucking nerves.

That's all I have to say for now.
  • YEA BITCH!
  • WTF!? DEFLUN!! You are turning into me. XD

Anyway... Yeah Demoncard, I seriously need to stop with this fucking bullshit. Admins stop changing my damn birthday so it appears I have one every fucking day. Im not funny, im not funny for doing it. It's annoying, just like me.

I come here out of nowhere, insult various members on the forum for no reason, spam shit in the threads, and change my birthday to every damn day. It's getting on your fucking nerves.

aha!Blnukem confessed!
  • aha!Blnukem confessed!

Stupid child. Making fake quotes when the original post is right above his own.
  • Stupid child. Making fake quotes when the original post is right above his own.
    "child"?
    im older than you, "child"/"sweet child of mine".
  • im older than you.

I doubt that.
  • "child"?
    im older than you, "child"/"sweet child of mine".

Are you trying to make a fucking point or anything?, couldn't you just learn the lesson, stfu, dissapear for a couple of days , then randomly come back and be quiet?
  • Are you trying to make a fucking point or anything?, couldn't you just learn the lesson, stfu, dissapear for a couple of days , then randomly come back and be quiet?

Or even better, he could just leave and not come back.
  • Am I trying to make a fucking point or anything?, couldn't I just learn the lesson, stfu, dissapear for a couple of days , then randomly come back and be quiet?

You could.
  • Or even better, I could just leave and not come back.

Yes!, please Demon.. that would be awesome.

Oh, btw, editting quotes will only make you look like some retard 12 yr old who can't argue right.

As in, gain the disrespect from everyone around here, if anyone still has any respect for you.
  • no!, please Demon.. dont go... ill miss you!

awww..
  • Oh, btw, editting quotes will only make you look like some retard 12 yr old who can't argue right.

Hmm.... Maybe Demon is just some retard 12 year old who can't argue right.
  • Hmm.... Maybe Demon is just some retard 12 year old who can't argue right.

Yes, he is.

But he doesn't needs to make it obvious.

I know a lot more 12 year old retards who can't argue right that also dwell these forums, but they know when to stfu and when to try to be funny.
  • I know a lot more 12 year old retards who can't argue right that also dwell these forums, but they know when to stfu and when to try to be funny.

Don't be hating on Snowfire. :(
  • Yeah! And Walovr doesn't have a mohican!
  • 15 seconds in paint :)
    • Untitled.jpg
  • Anyway... Yeah Demoncard, you seriously need to stop with this fucking bullshit. And stop changing your damn birthday so it appears you have one every fucking day. It's not funny, you're not funny for doing it. It's annoying, just like you.

You come here out of nowhere, insult various members on the forum for no reason, spam shit in the threads, and change your birthday to every damn day. It's getting on my fucking nerves.

That's all I have to say for now.

I have only seen him ACTUALLY play Tribes 2 like once or twice. So, yeah, hes just some idiot that's annoying the crap outta us.
  • Too big? No. Way too big? Definitely.