Mod/patch Idea

Has this ever been done?

Do you think it would be a good idea to have a Achivement patch or mod for tribes 2 like on
Xbox 360
Like you get 5 rundowns for a gravcycle and a little message in bottom of screen says like (lownmowwer!) or something and if they have the patch they could seen other peoples achivements?

Comments

• I voted it was a bad idea.

But just because I like you!
  • I voted yes because Eolk made me.
  • BTW this also means if i got someone who is good at scripting and asked them to do it cause if i tried i would FAIL YAY!!!!
  • I didn't vote, because it's a public poll.
  • No, Bad idea.
  • Bad idea, so I don't somehow end up having to code it
  • No-no Nao i was going to do krash or elec *wispers to eolk* do you still have the back up plan?
  • Bad idea.
  • Why hey if i post an example of what i think it might look like it will some people change there minds?

P.S were can i get a free good photo editor?
  • I think it's a little bit precipitated to start a poll about wether you should ask someone to script stuff for you or not.. lol.
  • Dude this is retarded. This was almost as bad as the construction mod thing on wikipedia.

BAD IDEA!!!
  • i think it would be cool if it had something like the bf2 set up implemented. in bf2 when you get a certain number of kills/assists/repairs/revives/heals/etc with certain classes it gave you a medal or ribbon that was put on your "bfhq" page that was public. or when you get first place it gives you a gold, second a silver, etc.

it would be easy to cheat though, that is why bf2 has ranked and unranked servers. dont know how they would do that with tribes..

actually, i think if tribes had an official stat tracking built in at all it would be cool.
  • Bad Idea.

There used to be a stat tracker for base t2, back in the day, it would save your stats, (kills/deaths/MAs/Kill streaks/etcetc)

then load the info to your Browser profile. I plan on recreating this once the browser is reactivated.
  • Dude this is retarded. This was almost as bad as the construction mod thing on wikipedia.

BAD IDEA!!!

Lol ducky, using your alter ego to insult me?

You're quite a cunning little kid.
  • would the mod only work for the360 like you siad? :confused:
  • i voted good idea because i would like to see it work, but i can't see it actually happening
  • Bad Idea.

There used to be a stat tracker for base t2, back in the day, it would save your stats, (kills/deaths/MAs/Kill streaks/etcetc)

then load the info to your Browser profile. I plan on recreating this once the browser is reactivated.

that will be awesome
    :¤)
  • Bad Idea.

i remember thar
  • i remember thar
    alviss FTW!