Help!!!!!!

I Need Help!!! I got a virus on my desktop computer, and it kept closing the windows menubar, and i got rid of that harddrive and got a new one, and i got the tribes 2.gsi and the tribes next patch, and i keep getting unhandled c0000005 at location 00000000.... PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Comments

• You got rid of the harddrive? Why?

Install the latest video drivers from your manufacturer.
  • die virus foo!
    jimy joe jr!
  • Becuase the virus or screwed up thing was in it, so if i kept it, it would have just screwed up everything else...
  • You didnt have to buy a new hard disc, you could have reformatted (totally deleted) it. And did you even run a virus scan?
  • Maybe he had a spare one....

Or maybe he did really buy a new hdd just because of a virus.

I'd recommend you to check for every possible solution before going and buying a new HDD.. >.>
  • I bought my 500GB HDD with 60 €
  • own3d i have 2 TB. euros? i pay in £ not , still... £40... thats 50.
    you got ripped DS.
  • umm... SO WHAT!?
  • Shut the fuck up, none of you used money of your own.. it's all what your parents give to ye >_>

Plus, it pains me to see how cheap stuff is up there while down here in Chile we get ripped off in such a way it almost seems like importers have something against us.
  • Chances are theres a better reason he bought a new HD. If you think getting a new HD is the best way to cure a virus, chances are you don't know how to install one yourself.
    Likely a tech-guy suggested doing it for other reasons, but he doesn't fully understand them, so he claims it was purely for removing the viruses. Since he is younger than us, he probably doesn't have a lot of money, so he didn't buy the HD himself, his parental figures likely bought it as-per the tech-guys suggestions.

Think it through people.
    I bought my 500GB HDD with 60 €

You live in Europe? No wonder i hardly ever see you in game.
  • Chances are theres a better reason he bought a new HD. If you think getting a new HD will solve a virus, chances are you don't know how to install one yourself.
    Likely a tech-guy suggested doing it for other reasons, but he doesn't fully understand them, so he claims it was purely for removing the viruses. Since he is younger than us, he probably doesn't have a lot of money, so he didn't buy the HD himself, his parental figures likely bought it as-per the tech-guys suggestions.

Think it through people.

You're so sexy when you talk that way :heart:
  • You're so sexy when you talk that way :heart:

Live long and prosper, babe. ;)
  • Live long and prosper, babe. ;)

He's dead Jim!
  • You live in Europe? No wonder i hardly ever see you in game.
    Yep in Europe, Finland
  • He's dead Jim!

OH GOD NOT AGAIN! Thats the 7th anonymous ensign this week...
    Yep in Europe, Finland
    Nice, hows the weather?
  • :heart: Suomi girls :)
  • :heart: Suomi girls :)

mm, yellow fever eh? :D
  • Hehe you knows it
  • Sounds fun..

All we have here is sweaty, fat people in the subway.
  • Nice, hows the weather?
    Cold and its snowing.
  • Cold and its snowing.

was snowing here a bit a ago, but finally, after 2 months, almost all the snow has finally melted. Now i live in perpetual fog. :P
  • Well well... :heart:
  • Shut the fuck up, none of you used money of your own.. it's all what your parents give to ye >_>

Plus, it pains me to see how cheap stuff is up there while down here in Chile we get ripped off in such a way it almost seems like importers have something against us.
    hey, i bought with my own $$$.
    *feels hurt and exits thread....*
  • Love fog. (hits lamppost)
  • LAWLZERZ

(fucking limit thingy)
  • One can usually tell if a parental buys goodies...

Take me for instance. I had to rape some old towers to find an 80 gig to throw in my new box.
    I have 3 daughters so I cant afford a shiny new TB drive. :(

Oh to be young again! /sigh