Stupid Stupid Stupid!

Went into town the other day with a small shopping list that was full of win. I wanted another 1Gb of RAM and Call Of Duty 4 (which I have an OBSCENELY bad addiction too!) and managed to get both! I practically ran all the way home and went to install the RAM! "Crap! The RAM won't fit!! Bugger its DDR2 PC6400 and my PC takes DDR2 PC3200 :(:(:("

So I thought, fuck it! It's OK! I can still get my COD4 fix! Wen't to turn on the computer and oh noes! It won't turn on! FUCK! So took it to the Cyber Cafe I bought it from and they were like "Hmmms. Looks like the Motherboard has epically failed. I need to wait for the boss to next be in before I can do anything so come back on Thursday pleases!"

So I've been without a computer now for 2 days and HOPEFULLY I'll be getting it back today! I really wouldn't be suprised if I don't though 'cos it's just my luck :(

I'm not a computer game addict, I swear!

:)

Comments

• so why make a thread about it?

put it in your cafe lolz.
  • I'm starting to feel you like telling everybody you are able to buy lots of shit you barely need.
  • Cock of Doody 4: Modern Gayfuckstupid

• yeah.... whatever.
  • that sucks. and i think he is just venting. sometimes it feels good to vent ;)
  • Spin shouldve vented when I assaulted his cafe.:) OwN3d.
  • I'm starting to feel you like telling everybody you are able to buy lots of shit you barely need.

And I'm starting to feel that you automatically have a very low opinion of everyone you meet..
  • And I'm starting to feel that you automatically have a very low opinion of everyone you meet..
    im starting to feel that spin needs a washing machine, that ACCM server is OK, and that I rule.
  • And I'm starting to feel that you automatically have a very low opinion of everyone you meet..

I'm starting to feel pregnant...

:eek:
  • wtf??
    i thought you were a boy??!
  • That's what she said.
  • omg...
    Deflun the shemale!
    roflmaolol
  • Deflun is an AI.
  • ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:)
  • Yaay got my PC sorted! Apparently the motherboard was fucked but the guy I bought it off had no idea exactly what was wrong! So he basically took my HDD out and put it in another PC! So now I have the same PC essentially, but it has a cool side panel with a clear bit on so you can see inside ^^

Also congrats Deflun! Shall we soon be expecting a little ball of binary bouncing around soon? :D
  • Also congrats Deflun! Shall we soon be expecting a little ball of binary bouncing around soon? :D

I aborted.
  • Deflun is an AI.
    Awesome! I hope you dont end up like GLaDOS though.