help

I need help I have vista and tribes2 is not on it any more.So I downloaded tribes 2
from tribesnext .Unpatched it works but not lan so I downloaded the patch the game does not start.So can you help me so I can start playing.
I donotget a UE

Comments

• Step 1:use the original CD to install.
    Step 2:download latest garage games patch.
    Step 3:install TN.
  • I can not find my CD
  • I have vista
    Well, there's your problem.
    Though, I dunno what is wrong, but try this:
    Uninstall Tribes 2
    Download and install Tribes 2: http://xfer1.the-construct.net/tribes2/tribes2gsi.exe
    Download and run the patch: http://www.tribesnext.com/files/TribesNext_rc1d.exe

Your not an idiot, so you should already know this, but just wanna make sure you do it right.
  • Your not an idiot...

Yes he is, everyone is an idiot except Ronald McDonald. ALL HAIL THE DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDER!!!

Randomness ftw.

Eolk is gay, I will kill Eolk. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Death to Eolk, he shall die horribly. Eolk Eolk Eolk Eolk Eolk Eolk.
  • you guys are wrong, what you need to do is install t2 then get all the patches that were official to the game (stops alot of ue's in their tracks) and then get tribes next, running the game under win 98 helped me too, to do this, goto properties and there should be an option about what version of windows you want it to "run" in when the game is playing
  • Yes he is, everyone is an idiot except Ronald McDonald. ALL HAIL THE DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDER!!!

Randomness ftw.

Eolk is gay, I will kill Eolk. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Eolk will die. Death to Eolk, he shall die horribly. Eolk Eolk Eolk Eolk Eolk Eolk.

when i was going to quote you to agree i just died in laughter at this hidden message :lol::lol:
  • you guys are wrong, what you need to do is install t2 then get all the patches that were official to the game (stops alot of ue's in their tracks) and then get tribes next, running the game under win 98 helped me too, to do this, goto properties and there should be an option about what version of windows you want it to "run" in when the game is playing
    thats what i said. -.-