Castiger's Ultimate Battle Arena, now on Krypton!

I rebuilt the whole arena on krytpon construct! Which means we get weapons to fight there with! All are welcome to come see.
  • screen1.png
  • screen2.png
  • screen3.png
  • screen4.png
  • screen5.png
  • screen6.png

Comments

• Private message me if you wish to fight in the Arena.
  • It's fake.
  • It's fake.
    It's Eolk.
  • It's fake.

LOL.... omfg
  • This arena is as real as you are blnukem, if you dont believe this come to krypton.
  • I'm not real. I'm a computer program made by Thyth. And it's still fake. :lol:
  • It's fake.

Sure it is! Can't you see the pixels??? ;)
  • I'm not real. I'm a computer program made by Thyth. And it's still fake. :lol:

Thyth wouldn't waste two seconds on something like you.
  • Thyth wouldn't waste two seconds on something like you.

because we all know how much he likes you snow... whoa hang on, somethings not right about that sentence...
  • It's fake.

At least he is building unlike some nubs I know.
    Computer prgorams dont have feeling right?(Excluding marvin the depressed robot) so if in insult the crap outta this human AI krash created the worst it could do is blue screen me?
  • I still have the arena there, but it most likely isnt going to be used anymore.
  • Why do you insist on reviving dead threads?
  • Yarly. TURKEH!!!
  • In his defense, it's his own thread. He can do what he wants in his own thread.

edit: Why do you guys hate old threads so much? It reminds me of how everyone hates Uwe Boll - but most of those people haven't even seen his movies. I think you guys only hate old threads because everyone else does.
  • Old threads are bullshit, it's just repeating horrible chapters of our horrible lifes all over again, things we thought were burried forever in the sands of passing time.

I omitted saying "sands of time" to prevent any prince of persia sentiment to fuck up what I was trying to say.
  • In his defense, it's his own thread. He can do what he wants in his own thread.

edit: Why do you guys hate old threads so much? It reminds me of how everyone hates Uwe Boll - but most of those people haven't even seen his movies. I think you guys only hate old threads because everyone else does.
    he is acctually a her Eehk
  • Wow, if old threads are such a big deal, then thread closed.
  • Why do you guys hate old threads so much?
    It's more due to how they're revived.
    If it's somebody resuscitating the thread with new/interesting/relevant material, I don't have anything against it.
    However, if it's somebody (like ergo) dragging it back from the depths of hell with some outlandishly irrelevant comment, I must say it's annoying.
  • Well in this case, the thread revived had relevant information about the original post - granted, nobody cares, but there isn't anything wrong with what was done here.
    he is acctually a her Eehk
    I'll be the judge of that.
  • Uhhh... question, how did this thread get unclosed?
  • This is rather sad but, Krypton is dead, and it may be gone forever. First, Sloik/Apex stopped getting on for a month. Next, great Krypton disappeared. May this great mod Rest In Peace.
  • simply epic castiger
  • You're a fucking retard.
  • I reflect in retrospect my decision to mirror the previous gentleman's sentiment regarding apparent lack of common forum etiquette contained within the offending post and fully appreciate, and support, any subsequent relevant rebuttal to the accused in the hope that future instances will be avoided.
  • ^ what he said
  • I reflect in retrospect my decision to mirror the previous gentleman's sentiment regarding apparent lack of common forum etiquette contained within the offending post and fully appreciate, and support, any subsequent relevant rebuttal to the accused in the hope that future instances will be avoided.

9.5 / 10
  • Simplified, he means fuck off too.