Hey, just me!

Does anyone remember [The-Construct.Vacation]? Just letting you know that it will be up more, and soon 24/7...

Hope you all come and visit!

If you come up with a better offical name for a recreational construction server; please do PM me :)

Also, This server will not always be deticated, so I might just be there afk, I hope that this server will become and offical The-Construct.net server soon. :cool:

Comments

• Metallic Funtime by ret.
    Hello again, where have you bin?
  • better name....The funstruct metallic?
  • It's not metallic >:( its ACCM..... but the metallic binds do work :)
  • It's not metallic >:( its ACCM..... but the metallic binds do work :)

TC servers should be hosting mettalic. If you haven't noticed (No insults meant) ACCM is mostly dead now. The official server has been empty for weeks now. I think people are getting tired of CCM mods in general and are moving off to CTF, Krypton, Metallic, Ect.
  • TC servers should be hosting mettalic. If you haven't noticed (No insults meant) ACCM is mostly dead now. The official server has been empty for weeks now. I think people are getting tired of CCM mods in general and are moving off to CTF, Krypton, Metallic, Ect.

The official server hasn't even been up. And regardless of it's name and what Eolk says, Dudebot's server is not the official server.

And yes, I'm tired of working on ACCM, especially when Eolk is always kindly breaking things on me and development goes in a complete circle... Which is one reason why ACCM 1.3.2 is well... Not really done.
  • The official server hasn't even been up. And regardless of it's name and what Eolk says, Dudebot's server is not the official server.

And yes, I'm tired of working on ACCM, especially when Eolk is always kindly breaking things on me and development goes in a complete circle... Which is one reason why ACCM 1.3.2 is well... Not really done.

As am I with TWM. But still, if there is no official server up, and that server is constantly up and running THAT version of the mod, it would lead a perspective of thought towards it being an official server.

But still, My notation of mod preference is true, I have noticed a significant drop in players in CCM / Custom CCM Mod Versions, Which is one of the reasons I started the C&C Mod. It's already more popular than TWM was, And I expect it to become something, well, impressive when me and alviss kick development of it into full gear.
  • You do know that I dont care if its done, but there is enough Metallic servers, they are never both full. And also the metallic key binds work on my server...(Thankyou again Krash)
    I host this server because people like ACCM at times; some just like to play around with the zombies. And Blnukem, where did you hide the sentinel commands :P I don't feel like reading all the files...

Also, all it needs now is /fade, /undo and a better /badd cmd and its done for the building, wait and a /set rot cmd, after that you just need to add more weapons and fix up the rank system, eliminate or make a admin weapon out of the gauss cannon and maybe add a Heavier armor than power armor, like a titan armor, unlock it at a high rank or something...
    Maybe a few more vehicles and thats it, the rest is just fanfare...

And Blnukem, if you fix-up all these things and add a few more guns, I'll be your miner on eve :D
  • I think that more Metallic servers would be brilliant. No, they're never full but for good reason. In a full construction server there are never enough pieces to go around and there's always one person ruining it for everyone else. So I think the more the better, as it helps spread the burdon and gives people more space to be creative. You just can't get that on an ACCM server from my experience and I think that Metallic, or at least Krash's version has a lot more potential!
  • TC servers should be hosting mettalic. If you haven't noticed (No insults meant) ACCM is mostly dead now. The official server has been empty for weeks now. I think people are getting tired of CCM mods in general and are moving off to CTF, Krypton, Metallic, Ect.

And no one wants to join ACCM servers because its truely only fun when some hosts an adventure, "deflun, curse him..." or when someone just makes a good adventure of pure zombie killing fun!

And I though Alviss was working on Tauris...
  • I think that more Metallic servers would be brilliant. No, they're never full but for good reason. In a full construction server there are never enough pieces to go around and there's always one person ruining it for everyone else. So I think the more the better, as it helps spread the burdon and gives people more space to be creative. You just can't get that on an ACCM server from my experience and I think that Metallic, or at least Krash's version has a lot more potential!

Your comparing them to closely, think of it this way, metallic is for building and creativity, ACCM is for combat rping and just pure combat.
  • I still hold my point firmly, if you want to waste your time with mods that bring in low player count, be my guest, because as far as I am concerned, I really don't care.
  • I'll be your miner EVE
    NO!!!!
    you dont mine!!! you attack miners and steal their ore!
    kinda simple:
    1: stalk the ship (orbit)...for the sake of my pirate guide, its an amarr shuttle.
    2: check ship stats on manual.
    3: count hardpoints (eg 3)
    4: count mining beams. (eg 3)
    5: hardpoints are full, so its safe to attack.
    6: kill the ship.
    7: steal cargo. (salvage???)
    8: steal ore.
    9: Lol, because he left his weaps at home.
  • 6: kill the ship.

*New*
    7. Be killed by Concord.
    8. ????
    9. Profit!
  • And Blnukem, where did you hide the sentinel commands :P I don't feel like reading all the files...

1. I didn't release the Sentinel AI.
    2. Even if I did, I still wouldn't tell you where the commands are. (I don't like fags stealing my shit)
    3. I doubt you can read the ACCM bulk files, they're closed source. Unless Eolk decided piss me off a bit and make it open source.
    And Blnukem, if you fix-up all these things and add a few more guns, I'll be your miner on eve :D

I'll get to that sometime next year.
    I think that more Metallic servers would be brilliant. No, they're never full but for good reason. In a full construction server there are never enough pieces to go around and there's always one person ruining it for everyone else. So I think the more the better, as it helps spread the burdon and gives people more space to be creative. You just can't get that on an ACCM server from my experience and I think that Metallic, or at least Krash's version has a lot more potential!

I hate Metallic and I have always hated it, Krash's version makes it a little better, but it still sucks and it has very poor building options in my opinion. CCM and it's sub-mods are fun when you want to kill stuff and roleplay, which is why people play it. You can't do that very well in Metallic since it's limited in what you can do.

If we had a mod that had good building options that was merged with the aspect of combat and roleplay, it would be one kick ass mod. If I ever feel like making mods for T2 again, I would probably make something like that, but it's unlikely since there's still not enough people back on T2 to get me motivated to work on it.
  • *New*
    7. Be killed by Concord.
    8. ????
    9. Profit!
    lolz true true...

but not in an asteroid belt.

!

do you play Eve?
  • Does anyone remember [The-Construct.Vacation]? Just letting you know that it will be up more, and soon 24/7...

Hope you all come and visit!

If you come up with a better offical name for a recreational construction server; please do PM me :)

Also, This server will not always be deticated, so I might just be there afk, I hope that this server will become and offical The-Construct.net server soon. :cool:
    i'll visit! :) :P
  • Metallic has RPG/GRPG, so you can select jobs and get a prefix which is VERY good and VERY original.

There is combat, vote to disable pure building.

There is a building manager, a /move command, a command that would usually let you move all of your pieces, and most importantly, a reverse z axis option.
  • I still hold my point firmly, if you want to waste your time with mods that bring in low player count, be my guest, because as far as I am concerned, I really don't care.

They bring in a low player count because it hasn't been hosted correctly in a very long time. It will take time, but a mod doesn't make a good server, the host does. ;)
    1. I didn't release the Sentinel AI.
    2. Even if I did, I still wouldn't tell you where the commands are. (I don't like fags stealing my shit)
    3. I doubt you can read the ACCM bulk files, they're closed source. Unless Eolk decided piss me off a bit and make it open source.

I'm not trying to steal your code; I just want to use it, so if you want it kept private just PM it to me. :p And if they arn't there, if they are done, they would be nice to use, but I'm working on something better. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Sorry if there was a misunderstanding, what I meant was that I wish to use the Sentinels, not the code. ;)
    NO!!!!
    you dont mine!!! you attack miners and steal their ore!
    kinda simple:
    1: stalk the ship (orbit)...for the sake of my pirate guide, its an amarr shuttle.
    2: check ship stats on manual.
    3: count hardpoints (eg 3)
    4: count mining beams. (eg 3)
    5: hardpoints are full, so its safe to attack.
    6: kill the ship.
    7: steal cargo. (salvage???)
    8: steal ore.
    9: Lol, because he left his weaps at home.

And who said I left my weapons at home...(Fail)
    That list shows how much you suck at rts...

Do you play any of the top rated rts's? If so I'll challenge you to any of them. ;););)
  • Metallic has RPG/GRPG, so you can select jobs and get a prefix which is VERY good and VERY original.

There is a building manager, a /move command, a command that would usually let you move all of your pieces, and most importantly, a reverse z axis option.

Yes it does have combat, but you can't run a real century rp that well and there arn't as versital vehicles, and there usually too many admins to work with it correctly, and there is a /move cmd...(hint I don't host dedicated) and there is a reverse z axis option, if there isn't there will, and wait, doesn't My server have a Building manager, some random DSO got to the wrong place or something, works great. :p
  • Shut the fuck up clowns, ACCM is an amazing mod, sadly, it needs admins.

That's something I know because I loyaly host ACCM and even though I have tried other mods I find that no other mod is as versatile as ACCM.

The thing is, like I said earlier.. it needs admins, which most of the times are retards that just stalk everybody or grab planes and go all "PEW PEW" and never do shit.

So if you're looking for a mod that can sustain itself, leave the server on 24 hours a day and be empty three quarters of the day, go for something else.

On the other hand, if you want a good, flexible mod that's not limited to just build/annoy other builders (because let's face it.. most other mods are PRETTY limited), then I'd go for ACCM.
  • All praze the almighty Deflun, I thought he was dead...

I do agree with the admin thing, thats why I pick and choose my admins wisely.
    That and to add the thing that there are too many "toys" for admins on most construction servers, which can be used wisely, but when your rping, you need those "toys" limited.

Hey! Deflun! Come visit me on my server sometime! :D
  • Never!!!!!!!
  • I'm not trying to steal your code; I just want to use it, so if you want it kept private just PM it to me. :p And if they arn't there, if they are done, they would be nice to use, but I'm working on something better.)

Fuck off.
    Metallic has RPG/GRPG, so you can select jobs and get a prefix which is VERY good and VERY original.

I know dumbass, it's not like I just started playing T2 yesterday. And those are the basics, I want good building options, not basic shit.
  • I'm not trying to steal your code; I just want to use it, so if you want it kept private just PM it to me. :p And if they arn't there, if they are done, they would be nice to use, but I'm working on something better. :rolleyes:

Wtf? "trying to steal code"? Seems more like your trying to extort bl's code. Anyway, im alive, but I can't say as much about my computer. Im getting a new computer on the 18th.
  • 1) I didnt at any point say ACCM was bad in any shape or form.
    2) If its so basic, why doesnt every mod have it.
  • If whats so basic?
  • Build manager, isometric rotate, reverse z axis, advanced rotate -> move list to center
  • 1) I didnt at any point say ACCM was bad in any shape or form.
    2) If its so basic, why doesnt every mod have it.

Mostly all of them do, the older ones or underdeveloped ones don't have it because the idea either wasn't around when they were made, or their developers don't give a fuck.
  • Then its agreed, who gives a fuck about building! XD
  • Then its agreed, who gives a fuck about building! XD

Ah, well.

I guess we're back to square one!