Metallic server help plzz..

Hi, this is my first post; Im new to the site, but not new to the game.

I am trying to make a construction server for me and my local friends.. i have the metallic server running that i got from this site, but i noticed that it doesnt have the building manager and some other mods and tweaks that are on the current TX and BC servers.

Anyone know where i can get the more current mods?

-Cave

Comments

• As far as I know, they are currently not up for download. You have to ask Krash about them.
  • I'm not entirely sure Krash's version of Metallic will be up for download. From what i've heard, Krash is working on his own Construction mod. (Probably something along the lines of The-Construct mod)

It doesn't make sense to release a mod version ripe with your own code and revolutionary features, just to stop production of the mod, and create a new mod with the same features.

However, Krash is a great guy. I bet if you contacted him, he'd send you his latest version.
  • I'm not entirely sure Krash's version of Metallica will be up for download.
    stopfindingme
    SmileyShocked.png
  • It's gunna make Death Magnet look like St. Anger
    stopfindingme

never.
  • Awsome, thank you. im going to offer to buy a copy from him.
  • I'm not entirely sure Krash's version of Metallic will be up for download. From what i've heard, Krash is working on his own Construction mod. (Probably something along the lines of The-Construct mod)

It doesn't make sense to release a mod version ripe with your own code and revolutionary features, just to stop production of the mod, and create a new mod with the same features.

However, Krash is a great guy. I bet if you contacted him, he'd send you his latest version.
    He said in previous threads that he'd eventually hand it out when the time came right.

However, since he's doing stuff with TN now, I don't think it'll come out anytime soon.
  • Lol @ eolk's sig