Just a small matter

Today, I joined the TX server, about to build happily, when I though I'd quickly go and see what other people were up to.

To my surprise, I saw a building, with a whole lot of spam on it.
I noticed the 2 people spamming on it were 'ZipperDude' and 'AngelSword'.
I asked them why they were spamming, and they merely responded with insults such as 'STFU' or 'piss off' etc.

I simply asked them to stop spamming or they will get banned.
After I said this, they told me they knew Krash and Doe in real life, and then voted to kick me.

As I realized that the odds were against me (2 to 1) I thought I'd quickly take a screen shot, and then post it on the forums.

So here's the proof of this,
Please do something about it.
  • ZipperDude And AngelSwords Spamming.JPG

Comments

• Thank you for actually providing proof.

If any player in-game goes on about knowing Krash or Doe in real life, take it as a mere "So?". That just means they think they can do whatever they want. But Spamming and saying it's okay isn't going to happen when I'm around.

Take in notice, if I see any of those players on BC or TX, I'll let them know why they are going to get the boot when i'm back in there, just to let them know that pointing out, "I'm gonna spam and I don't give a damn if you care cause i know Krash" will just get them into trouble.

If this happens and I or any other admin is currently unavailable, please contact me out of the following ways:

AOL Instant Messenger = Master Peppens
    Windows Live Messenger = [email protected]
    Yahoo Messenger = Peppens35
  • I know one of you idiots are going to say it, but I'm not Zipperdude.
  • And now I'm suspicious.
  • And now I'm suspicious.

That's good for you. If you remember a few months back (if you were around at that time) I gave Zipperdude my account and everyone thought I was him.
  • ^$%$!$@%@ That was Not me! %!$@%$!% It must have been My Sister.
  • Sorry For doble Post: But Metel-Teddy started saying things like: F$CK YOU! and YOU GUYS SUCK C$CK. He started a Vote to Kick US. Then I started a Vote againt him.
  • Ok yes i'm AngelSwords yea me and zipper were spamming but once metal got mad I deleted mine Zipper kept going, Yes I know Krash and Doe in real life, Yes I know it means I cant do anything I want, I just wanted to say Im sorry and yea we spammed but Metal - Teddy is over exagerating, So is Zipper. Metal did try to vote kick us and then when either of us pressed No he would start swearing at us getting all mad so we vote kicked him back, by this time me and Zipper didnt like his attitude and so when he got kicked Metal was probally REALLY mad so yea... Sorry Admins and sorry Metal-Teddy
  • It was Not all Me. My sister was On. She had said Sorry to me And I just thought Id pass that on to You.

Note: Watch Out for User: Pengall22 [She is my sister]

She got on my account when I went to Unload my dishwasher. She just LOVES to get me in troble.
  • seriously, zipperdude, please set a password that your sister doesn't know =P (and by sister i mean anyone but you)

I let people on my computer all the time but i password everything i don't want other people to use. :D
    I highly doubt that, the messages you sent in that screen shot Have Most Of The Words Capitalized like you always do.
  • I highly doubt that, the messages you sent in that screen shot Have Most Of The Words Capitalized like you always do.

What he said.
  • Pools closed.
  • Well...first it was Demon with the Brother, now it's Zip with the Sister...

Why isn't anyone blaming their dog?

Or wait...internet...their cats, then?
  • Metal!!! Its been so long, where yah been?
  • ALL my Family has the Bad Habit of Capiltizing Words all The Time. My Uncle Joey started that Habit by Thinking if lots of words Are Caplitized, The Sentance makes more Sence
  • Alright.
  • Bleh....

"I didn't do it! My goldfish did it!" XD

One post later....
    Sorry For doble Post: But Metel-Teddy started saying things like: F$CK YOU! and YOU GUYS SUCK C$CK. He started a Vote to Kick US. Then I started a Vote againt him.

Wait, wait, wait... didn't you just say it was your sister?

So, let me get this strait, first you said it was your sister, and now you're telling us your side of the story and why you did it?

Obviously one of those claims were a lie.

Zipperdude, that was a complete failure. You'd be better off if you just told the truth and apologized.

Don't lie, for it can do no good.

"Better to be guilty and honest, then to be a lier."
  • Ultra has a point...
    YOUR GOLDFISH DID IT!
  • You kids fail at telling lies.
  • Correction..
    ALL my Family has the Bad Habit of Capiltizing Words all The Time. My Uncle Joey started that Habit by Thinking if lots of words Are Caplitized, The Sentance makes more Sence

THAT kid fails a lot at telling lies.
  • Lol, this reminds me of some Police videos I saw the other day.

I like how people will say it wasn't them and claim they weren't there, and then blame it all on someone else, then they say why they did it and tell their side of the story.

"Wait... So you're me telling what the other guy did, and why you were angry with him, after you just claimed that it wasn't you, and that you weren't there?"
  • You kids fail at telling lies.

Seriously.
  • That was interesting... saying someone else did it, then immediately saying that you were there and what you did. You really need to learn how to lie, dude.
  • how about we just get rid of him...?
  • O_O

Fine.
    This is True: I have ADHD and thats makes me have different Problums then you. I dont pay attation to muchg, Im a Slow learner and its Not my fault I lie alot. Its the ADHD. [Attention Defenite Hyper Disorder]

So I lied. But I could not help it! SORRY.
  • What a load of shit. Illusion has ADHD and he's able to control what he does and says just fine. How about you stop with the lameass excuses? and if you do in-fact have ADHD, you should atleast know what it is. Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, not "[Attention Defenite Hyper Disorder]"
  • O_O

Fine.
    This is True: I have ADHD and thats makes me have different Problums then you. I dont pay attation to muchg, Im a Slow learner and its Not my fault I lie alot. Its the ADHD. [Attention Defenite Hyper Disorder]

STFU NIGGER
  • What a load of shit. Illusion has ADHD and he's able to control what he does and says just fine. How about you stop with the lameass excuses? and if you do in-fact have ADHD, you should atleast know what it is. Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, not "[Attention Defenite Hyper Disorder]"
    STFU NIGGER

fuckfuckfuckfuck
  • O_O

Fine.

ADHD is not a disorder that completely robs you of free will and therefore cannot be blamed. I say this as someone who has ADHD. You could've at least pretended to be schizophrenic (which I also am, and yes it does suck around as much dick as you may've thought it does, but let's not go there) or whatever and blamed what you just did on that instead.