Glitches....

Ok... I logged into Tribes the day before and it was fine... then I logged in the next day and it was fine again untill Vazolyth kicked me out of TX and then all my servers dissapeared, I couldn't see BC at all, After a while TX was gone and then all I could see was Krypton was down and 2 other servers (Goon haven and one other that I forget) now the day after that my login went beserk and now I cant log in anymore and I tried redownloading the game TWICE! If anyone could help me I would be really happy... Thanks. (And yes I redownloaded it from The-Construct, not TribesNext)

Comments

• Dude I think that happoned to me Once.
  • Thanks and I didnt make this thread to complain about Vazzy (Just incase you thought that, I deserved to be kicked) I am just saying it happened after he kicked me
  • Ok I downloaded the patch that Vazzy supplied, Now the game opens up and I can log in but I still only see Krypton, Goon Haven and 1 other thats down. So any other ideas?
  • sometimes only a few servers show up if you have a dual core system. Try setting the affinity to one CPU. TribesNext has a thread about that.
  • And the affinty is....?
  • Ok nvm now it works... but 1 queston... Is TX still down?
  • Ok... I got it.... Worked... Now its acting up again... and one other thing... My brother tried making acc on this comp and for some reason it said, "Athentication Server understood your request but decided to deny it" what does this mean? and 1 last thing is my friend thought I might of been IP banned from BC and TX... WHys this and for whatever im done im sorry please un-ban me if you guys did
  • vaz, your setting is good, but i set mine to browse through all options, considering a fair few servers are eu (or so i thought) this COULD be your problem, try it and see, if it doesnt work, i dont know if i could help... sorry
  • Ok... I got it.... Worked... Now its acting up again... and one other thing... My brother tried making acc on this comp and for some reason it said, "Athentication Server understood your request but decided to deny it" what does this mean? and 1 last thing is my friend thought I might of been IP banned from BC and TX... WHys this and for whatever im done im sorry please un-ban me if you guys did
    http://www.tribesnext.com/forum/index.php?topic=466.0