New mod, new video, new rofls.

Ok, so as some of you may know, I'm making a new mod. (I'm not letting any of you assholes know, except my mod testers of course) I literally just started it, so I've been finishing up the mod's first weapon, it's a laser rifle. Just watch the video: :lol:

Don't forget to watch in high quality. ;)

Comments

• I seem to be the weapons test dummy.
  • I seem to be the weapons test dummy.

Of course. :rolleyes:
  • lol, are those guitar hero tracks near the end? Cool beans.
  • lol, are those guitar hero tracks near the end? Cool beans.

That's the theme song from Benny Hill, the song is called Yakety Sax I think. (spelling might be wrong)

If you're talking about something else, then I don't hear it... I must be deaf. :)
  • That's the theme song from Benny Hill, the song is called Yakety Sax I think. (spelling might be wrong)

If you're talking about something else, then I don't hear it... I must be deaf. :)

I was talking about the projectiles.
  • I was talking about the projectiles.

Oh... Lol...
    That's the default texture for terrain.
  • Looks like you are just using the standard CG, except you changed the color of the projectile.
  • subliminal messaging!
  • Looks like you are just using the standard CG, except you changed the color of the projectile.

Nope. You can't change the color of the texture used for the CG bullet (without physically making a new texture). And I know it's hard to see with YouTube, but there are particle trails for each bolt.

And if you didn't read what was shown in the video, I haven't made the actual gun yet, which is why I was using the already existing SuperChaingun to test out the projectile.
  • I wish i was good at projectiles and particles.