game port?

Just wanted to know through general opinion who would like to see CCM ported to a new game... possible ARMA 2 or flash point. Where I can make it alittle more realistic and have it in a better engine?

EDIT: damn forgot to add the poll...

Comments

• why not just make a new game? So i dont have to buy (lol, fuck that)... steal, a new game just to play?
  • because honestly... i dont have the time or recourses to build a game from the ground up, yet.

The only thing ide need for a mod for something is someone who can model/texture.

A game from base up would require a team of atleast 4 people plus sound personnel and about 3 to 4 times the amount of time required for a mod.
  • Where I can make it a little more realistic and have it in a better engine?

heh, there's something very funny about that "little".
  • because honestly... i dont have the time or recourses to build a game from the ground up, yet.

The only thing ide need for a mod for something is someone who can model/texture.

A game from base up would require a team of atleast 4 people plus sound personnel and about 3 to 4 times the amount of time required for a mod.
    You're best bet is the Source engine or the Unreal engine. Unreal engine appears to be more moddable.

I think your best bet would be to mod a game rather than make your own. Engines are kind of... expensive.
  • whats this ascension thingy? a mod of T2?
  • Well, by make a game, i was talking about a TGE game, which is essentially a mod of the starter kit.
  • So a new game.
  • I dont know about you, but ARMA 2 and flash point are both games im gonna buy if they have a bad ass mod or not. So why would that be a problem?

Ok i just looked into the TGEA engine... 300 dollars... not bad, i can swing that. What i really need is a couple people who can model/texture someone with a sound editor who knows how to use it, someone who can script the online shit, a mapper, and a C++ compiler....

I can handle the majority of content based scripting, story, and necessary engine additions ill need to incorporate. As far as concept design and art, and testing, i figure those are things we can all put something into.
  • a mapper

Nukem is knowledgable, and i'm sure CMDRBOB would like to help.
    sound editor

Nukem is good at sound editing, but idk if he'd be interested in helping. I imagine he would.
    model/texture

I can do those. (not professionally, but i can make some neato objects, and some nice textures). Theres loads of free content on the GG website, and models for TGE on the web. (free Guns/playermodels/vehicles, they're not usually high quality, but they'd be nice standins)
    someone who can script the online shit

I'm pretty proficient with TS Net code, and the backend code.
    a C++ compiler....

I have a decent compiler, it's nothing special but it gets the job done. Plus i know some C++ code.
    Will code for the lulz...

Hire me. :)
  • Showoff.
  • Showoff.

Zax is right
    :O I've been spotted!
  • And the mighty power of the quote is used once again in the good of all mankind.
  • And it was yours!
    I had trouble identifying if that Nikadena thing was part of message.