Invisible Objects

In the construct mods i can never see the full objects!!! this is getting me very angry.
is there a specific file i need?
  • asdf.JPG

Comments

• You need SI!, look for it on the forums (Construction Creations section to be specific)
  • You need SI!, look for it on the forums (Construction Creations section to be specific)

still didnt work.

do i need the tribes2_server.exe modified client?
  • No, his problem isn't SI. There was only like 10 pieces deployed on BC when he was having that problem. I have no idea what it is, but I think it's his graphics card.
  • No, his problem isn't SI. There was only like 10 pieces deployed on BC when he was having that problem. I have no idea what it is, but I think it's his graphics card.

yea i was having that problem. But my graphics card isn't shitty either.
  • I dunno, turn your video settings all the way up once.
  • Yeah I was there when it happened too. There was only like 300 pieces being used. It probably is a graphics problem. Try changing different settings like AA and lighting settings up and down. Just experiment a little.
  • ok well i messed around with graphics settings and nothing changed, so its not my graphics. Am i supposed to download a mod other than SI?
  • Whats your video card?

It almost looks like the pieces are inverted, ("-0.5 -0.5 2", by the looks of that LSB)
  • Seems like something is playing with your video pref variables: $pref::TS::detailAdjust = "0.833333"; I noticed if you set that to 0, all kinds of fun stuff happen.

Also, I noticed that there was a little "needle" sticking out of your construction tool. I believe Blnukem had this problem before.

Please try the following:
    Run Tribes 2, Login.
    Open the console with Tilde (~), the button below ESC. And copy & paste the following into the input: $pref::Video::allowD3D = 1;
    Restart T2.
    Repeat the first step.
    Go to Settings --> Video and make sure that the video driver is set to "D3D".
    Click apply changes and see if it still happens.

Make sure that you have the latest video drivers for your card installed. It would also help to install drivers for the motherboard.
    Whats your video card?

It almost looks like the pieces are inverted, ("-0.5 -0.5 2", by the looks of that LSB)
    If it was inverted, you'd see the exterior as the interior of it, Alviss. Not seeing directly through it.