Build CHALLENGE- headquarters for CCTV, China's state television network

CCTV-thats you're next challenge. If you make this and show me a screen shot of it you will earn... Well, I'll think of something.For more info about it click
here.
  • cctv1.jpg
  • CCTV2.jpg
  • cctv4.jpg

Comments

• you're chinese?
  • Now that building looks weird.
  • not weird, just different.
  • That is why,It is hard to make but you need SI to make also I will make one and there does not need a inside.
  • Dont build it! The PLA will attack you!
  • Hmmmm interesting Architechture i wonder how long it took to make the plans of glass to the Very Millimeter i'm just saying if everything in a building is not exact the whole thing ether comes Crashing down or has some Serious structal problems like the forms of force aka the 5 forces of engineering Shear,Torsion,Compression,bending and tension. they can cause the whole thing to come crashing down and theres the Ground like the leaning tower of piza it only leans because the ground under it is to soft to support it was a Big Engineering Screw up.
  • That is why,It is hard to make but you need SI to make also I will make one and there does not need a inside.

If you don't have to make the interior, you shouldn't need SI. Even if you included every small detail, which, looking at the building, you can't really do in Construction.
    I could easily make a less than 200 piece replica of the building.
  • If you don't have to make the interior, you shouldn't need SI. Even if you included every small detail, which, looking at the building, you can't really do in Construction.
    I could easily make a less than 200 piece replica of the building.
    He must think big = SI needed.
  • Mah boi, this Construction Challenge is what all true Warriors Strive For!
  • I wonder.....how does that thing stand.
  • Oooh...I saw that on Discovery...it's architecture is rather fascinating... Amazing how the legs support the entire thing.

Oh, and I don't really consider it much of a challenge...T2 doesn't involve physics, remember. Honestly, if you just wanted the structure with absolutely no interior or detail, it could be done in 6 pieces with a bit of rotation.
  • The architecture is like a giant pair of human legs.
  • Giant stick figure XD
  • well it's over no one won.