SI Bug

The title explains everything, here is a SS.
  • screen1.png

Comments

• What is the bug? The fact that it looks weird, or the name tag?
  • That tends to happen sometimes, try getting someone to remove orphans, then evaluating all power for all deployables.

That works for me.
  • It happens to me too. It seems like it tends to go away with time. That also could be because the piece count drops while I am building though. I'm not sure.
  • Switches lose the icons and sometimes don't show the "ON" rotation. Also, you won't hear gens power up/down.
  • Assuming he is talking about their odd appearance and not the name tag, that is because SI ghosts can't animate (or cloak, etc)
  • It happens to me too. It seems like it tends to go away with time. That also could be because the piece count drops while I am building though. I'm not sure.

Yes... since the objects are all indexed, if you have over the visible limit of objects loaded, it will only load the actual clientside version of the deployable in that range. Once a deployable in that range is removed, it will use the available object on the next item in the index, and so on, and so on. What you'll see when it is outside of that range is, as mentioned, a completely virtual object made on the client end to match up with the position, rotation, and scale of a serverside object... only without animation, targets, and etc.