Can i request something?

Can i request to add a new Vehicle known as a Building vehicle not in deploying vehicle okay so can you make this guys?

Comments

• -.- See "Light vehicles" in Metallic mod for the one with no picture.
  • What?...
  • Can i request to add a new Vehicle known as a Building vehicle not in deploying vehicle okay so can you make this guys?

im all for equality here, but if someones blind, no matter how much you shove it in their face, they wont read it, keep the characters small dude... :mad:
  • watthe heck
  • Friggin huge texts
  • LOUD NOISES!
  • Can i request to add a new Vehicle known as a Building vehicle not in deploying vehicle okay so can you make this guys?
    No, you cant, now leave chez Trollyth.
  • This thread delivers!
  • omg This Text Is Amazing!!!!
  • this-thread-delivers.jpg
    I just rofled.
  • HOORAY FOR HUGE TEXT!!!!!!
  • yes whohoo
  • Now, too much friggin huge texts!!!
  • Scrub typhus: the geographic distribution of phenotypic and genotypic variants of Orientia tsutsugamushi is a scientific publication by D.J. Kelly, P.A. Fuerst, W.M. Ching, and A.L. Richards at Ohio State University. Published in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases in 2009, it is widely considered to be one of the first publications ever to examine Orientia tsutsugamushi in the context of all its variants, of both the phenotypic and genotypic variety, with respect to their geographic distribution.
  • Scrub typhus: the geographic distribution of phenotypic and genotypic variants of Orientia tsutsugamushi is a scientific publication by D.J. Kelly, P.A. Fuerst, W.M. Ching, and A.L. Richards at Ohio State University. Published in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases in 2009, it is widely considered to be one of the first publications ever to examine Orientia tsutsugamushi in the context of all its variants, of both the phenotypic and genotypic variety, with respect to their geographic distribution.
    Lol, wtf?
  • These are typically strung with nylon strings, played in a seated position and are used to play a diversity of musical styles including classical music. The classical guitar's wide, flat neck allows the musician to play scales, arpeggios and certain chord forms more easily and with less adjacent string interference than on other styles of guitar. Flamenco guitars are very similar in construction, but are associated with a more percussive tone. In Mexico, the popular mariachi band includes a range of guitars, from the tiny requinto to the guitarron, a guitar larger than a cello, which is tuned in the bass register. In Colombia, the traditional quartet includes a range of instruments too, from the small bandola (sometimes known as the Deleuze-Guattari, for use when traveling or in confined rooms or spaces), to the slightly larger tiple, to the full sized classical guitar. The requinto also appears in other Latin-American countries as a complementary member of the guitar family, with its smaller size and scale, permitting more projection for the playing of single-lined melodies. Modern dimensions of the classical instrument were established by Antonio Torres Jurado (1817-1892). Classical guitars are sometimes referred to as classic guitars. In recent years, the series of guitars used by the Niibori Guitar orchestra have gained some currency, namely:
    • Sopranino guitar (an octave and a fifth higher than normal); sometimes known as the piccolo guitar
    • Soprano guitar (an octave higher than normal)
    • Alto guitar (a 5th higher than normal)
    • Prime (ordinary classical) guitar
    • Niibori bass guitar (a 4th lower than normal); Niibori simply calls this the "bass guitar", but this assigns a different meaning to the term than other parts of the community use, as his is only a 4th lower, and has 6 strings
    • Contrabass guitar (an octave lower than normal)
  • NOM NOM NOM OWL
  • HOLY FUCKING CHRIST, STOP THIS CRAP ALREADY!!!!!
  • He broke the big wordness :O
  • The owl is an untrustworthy, twisty-headed cockgnosher. It is the only known organism to be placed in both the mammalia and aves class. Owls have a number of practical uses and unusual abilities. Recent studies in the field of Owl Psychology have shown that some subspecies are capable of being sarcastic. This article was not written by an owl, no matter how sarcastic he may be.

Owlz are the mythical species known throughout the internet for their durability as n00b-tackle cannon fodder in dense or retarded situations. According to the common social error (see: George Bush), they might have been directly involved in the invention of Earth during the Ancient Times. Silly.

It should be stated that everyone is fond of owls, except mice and shrews and Simon Cowells. And that theres owls in your dressing room and gravy, oh and don't forget that there's owls in the navy.

Owlz are commonly known for being the most adorable and mentally disabled species, and, as such, earned wide popularity among the caveman internet, protruding to be the most explicit abomination of illustration of caveman slang in cases where the beings were brutally forced into flat dense surfaces and imprinted with bold miscolored letters. The tradition is still going strong up until nowadays.

Belle Ong is a renowned, world famous typical owl.
    • ORLY Owl ― The most infamous owl on the Internet! The ORLY owl's natural habitat lies within message boards across the internet. This questionable creature often picks the best time to pop up as a reply to someones well - thought out reply ,and quickly turns any meaningful topic - into spam. This useful ability is often used by people who summon the ORLY owl to aid themselves in de-meaning any topic. The skill lies within the fact that the ORLY owl can question just about every topic known to man, no matter how serious.
    Example: "My family were just massacred by a pack of grizzly bears."

Now often this would seem a very awkward statement to reply to - but summon the ORLY Owl and all is fine. You have answered with a perfectly acceptable reply. Ignore the crying.

The ORLY owl's natural enemies are the YARLY and NOWAI! owls. Why? - the ORLY owl is a deeply philosophical bird who doesn't want his great rhetoric question answered! They just dont understand. Morons.
    • YARLY Owl ― These owls are determined to answer the call of the great ORLY Owl by simply answering thee question of the century. Much to the ORLY Owls dissatisfaction. Once the call is answered the owls usually battle it out for ages which could last several years such as the case with the Great ORLY Warz of recent times. Distant calls of “ORLY?!”…”YARLY!”… and “NOWAI!” can be heard echoing across the battlefield as the endless cycle of questioning, agreement, and disagreement , questioning , agree…eh…you get the picture ― continue.
    • OMFGWTFBBQ Owl ― Highly social. These birds like to gather worringly close to a candle where the possibility of being caught alite is very probable. But this does not appear to concern them as they sit around with puzzled faces all day, bless them. Recently they have become more popular in the pet industry despite obvious health concerns with their candle requirements. Last year alone- there was 600 reported candle-related deaths/injuries from OMFGWTFBBQ Owls filled with too much curiosity.
  • lol...

Comrad Spin wins.
    <=United Soviet States of The Construct.=>
  • Spin's sig creeps me the heck out.
  • so does yours, but im not sure why. 0_o
  • Demon, do you still play EVE?
  • Spin's sig creeps me the heck out.

Yes, its messing with my head too.
  • I lol at Uncyclopedia.
This discussion has been closed.