E-Drama

Is it just me, or is all anyone cares about now e-drama? Everyone is flaming everyone else. Put-downs, swearing, insulting, full fights, are all over the forums and con servers. It's pretty sickening. There's show much crap about stealing code, who said what, threats, images, blah blah blah... What's the point? It's senseless, and makes this entire "community" sickening. This is my first log onto the forums for like, several weeks... and all I find is e-drama. Logged onto TX today... E-Drama...

Can we all just stop? Apologize to others? Get it over with? We can express our opinions maturely, we don't need insults and such. Pretty much everyone's had their part too, so don't try to evade. This include me, and I'll openly admit it. I just got kicked by Vazolyth for it, to be honest, but at least I'm willing to admit mistake and try to be better for it. What I did was unnecessary, and I'll even start the apologies by saying sorry to Neow for calling him a child.

Comments

• Can we all just stop? Apologize to others? Get it over with?

Words of the wise.
  • There is no problem as long as the drama is confined to Phantom's threads.
  • good point Snow some people need to man up and stop the 2 year old stuff

like calling others C***s and other things.
  • There is no problem as long as the drama is confined to Phantom's threads.

That is still a problem. We shouldn't have to have any drama at all. We can be mature enough to simply state our opinions without insulting anyone.
  • It's all the E-gos.

"Pretty much your Destroyer"

"(That Spec-Ops guy that always fucks you over out of nowhere until you just want to throw down your weapon and run away screaming)"

"Alviss - All-Wise"

Yeah, got none of that here.

"We are one speck of dust"

thats better.

Edit:

People could also have the balls to use their common handle, whilst flaming someone.
  • yes Even better point i want to insults to stop too eh its just completely immature

Stat your opinions with out geting Abusive in a intelligent way not F this and C that its just spam i may as well read my Spam Emails i get -.-
  • OK. Seeing as how important these forums are to you people, I have decided to turn off Happyface until Phatty's next birthday, Coming up with new insults requires too much effort anyway.

Goodbye.
  • OK. Seeing as how important these forums are to you people, .

You think, what you say, affects the forums?

Haha, pathetic.
  • See, it's even here. It's already started again. This is what makes me sick, is that people just flame each other. It's so freaking pointless.
  • You people are wasting your time trading lame insults.
    VGTA Awww you are weak!

I think, the people who "win" these childish arguments become bored, annoy people, and in turn, become losers.

We're all losers.

Victory, Bioderms!

I could own all of you in tribes 2, but for the moment, lets not test that theory and just say I own.
    ^instead of being annoyed by that, politely ignore it.
  • OK. Seeing as how important these forums are to you people, I have decided to turn off Happyface until Phatty's next birthday, Coming up with new insults requires too much effort anyway.

Goodbye.
    Yeah, fuck off.
  • See, it's even here. It's already started again. This is what makes me sick, is that people just flame each other. It's so freaking pointless.

Do you see what you started? This is a chain reaction that will lead to the end of the world, run for your FUCKING LIFE!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

And you should see what EVE has become... You say "hi" in local and everyone curses you off. Funny shit really.
  • I could own all of you in tribes 2

Sir! I challenge you to a duel! *glove slap*

We should have some sort of Con Mod duel fest.

I want to duel turkeh, everytime we try to 1v1, some sheep comes in and wrecks it. :(
  • Go on EVE you cunts. (Directed at both Emp and DemonCard)
  • Go on EVE you cunts. (Directed at both Emp and DemonCard)
    meh, make me.
  • Actually... I'd prefer if it was just Emp, I remembered you annoy me like hell.
  • Actually... I'd prefer if it was just Emp, I remembered you annoy me like hell.
    all I did was greet you.
  • And started 50 private convos at once.
  • And started 50 private convos at once.
    I tend to click alot if I lagg.
  • Isnt this what this thread is against?