look....

I was looking around the forms and saw this look at my sig.

Comments

• Epic Fail.
  • Epic Fail.

Ergo, please learn english.
  • Is that the same Avatar as Cornucopia(i think better known as Elec) ive seen it before but i didnt take it... thats kinda pathatic
  • He tried taking my avatar once too, then I cursed him off. :)
  • He also jacked my old signature, which was among the lines of "Signature? Whats a signature? Ohhh, I know now, do I get a cookie?"
  • You should feel happy that he sees you guys as rolemodels! He's like that kid who just kinda hangs around in your group of friends that thinks your all amazing :D
  • Can we give him a three day ban for these?
  • Is that the same Avatar as Cornucopia(i think better known as Elec) ive seen it before but i didnt take it... thats kinda pathatic

You think I am better known as Electricutioner?

Cornucopia was never, nor even closely, related to Electricutioner in any way, who gave you that idea?

Cornucopia = Master-Chief-, Kaidolyth, Executioner, Thorium.

You must have mixed me up with someone else, though I do find that a bit hilarious.

and as I asked in another thread, Ergo, Please use another avatar, You're really starting to aggravate me, and I expect some sort of response to this sentence from you sooner or later. Otherwise I will take a course of action.

fail, thyth is elec, corn is mc
  • As stated in the above post. Congrats Death :P
  • this threads topic is hanging by a thread
    heh... thought id post it again. its my sig now.