Retards in Starcraft

Comments

• :D Deflun wins!
  • lol, amazing...
  • Reminds me of EVE, only there's more cursing.
  • lol, I loved how the retard girl said "good to know, I don't care" even though she was saying that in response to me answering her question lol.
  • Why did you post that hey?

no one cares Deflun get your Paraphernalia Crap off the forums

Exactly why don't you talk about anything Intelligent? then crap.
    is it me or does lot of people just make useless threads?
    *Quote Deflun go back to your torpor state in your hole some were okay?*
    And go ahead swear at me i don't give a Risible load of Dirt. :)
  • Why did you post that hey?

no one cares Deflun get your Paraphernalia Crap off the forums

Exactly why don't you talk about anything Intelligent? then crap.
    is it me or does lot of people just make useless threads?
    *Quote Deflun go back to your torpor state in your hole some were okay?*
    And go ahead swear at me i don't give a Risible load of Dirt. :)

.... lol?

I think Numbuh, Mezalyth, Spin and Nukem care!

And what does "paraphernalia" means exactly?, because it seems you made a completely new meaning for it, lol.

And what the fuck is your problem!?, what the fuck have I done to you?
  • Cryo, just shut up now.
  • no one cares Deflun get your Paraphernalia Crap off the forums

Agreed.

Congraduations, you outsmarted a retarded person.
  • Look up Paraphernalia it means Contraband or Miscellaneous objects or things so

don't be calling me a Retard (the Definition of a Retard is some one with delayed reactions or speech and delayed time take up)

i'm not a Retard look up a meaning before you insult me k?
  • Look up Paraphernalia it means Contraband or Miscellaneous objects or things so

don't be calling me a Retard (the Definition of a Retard is some one with delayed reactions or speech and delayed time take up)

i'm not a Retard look up a meaning before you insult me k?

Not talking about me, right?

I was agreeing with you. :(
  • Sorry Emp /me Cyro shakes Emps hand to say sorry my bad i must have miss interpreted you Conversation sorry my bad And i dont think deflun can out smart me with word kind of because i read the Dictionary in my Spare time. just for fun :) kids at my school are fun to make look like idiots with word they dont understand and can cant Comprehend.

a Word like Plebeian is a Person that is a Commoner or is Unintelligent, uncultured person uncultured means to be and have no manners at all like blnukem for Example he's a Very Uncultured person
  • No. I'm too hurt now... :'(
  • Sorry Emp please accept my Sincere Apology.
  • lol...
  • hey did you here about the New Starcraft i was reading a Computer Magazine it was PC User i think hmmm not sure but they stated that there bring Starcraft 2 out this year sometime :D i like Starcraft but what you do in your own time you don't have to post it -.-
  • I don't need to outsmart you, I don't even know who the fuck you are!, what the fuck do you have against me?, lol, it looks like you randomly picked it up on me.

And alviss, wtf?

Edit : Btw, I couldn't help to notice (I didn't read your posts in the first time, now that I have I must say)

Fuck man!, Contraband?, lol?, if only you just said you didn't really think it before saying "paraphernalia" you could have saved yourself the embarassment of trying to make a point with something as stupid as "I'am calling your threads pieces of contraband"
  • like i said deflun Uncultured. Plebiscite.
  • lol...

Plebiscite
    pleb⋅i⋅scite
    –noun
    1. a direct vote of the qualified voters of a state in regard to some important public question.
    2. the vote by which the people of a political unit determine autonomy or affiliation with another country.
  • lol...

Plebiscite
    pleb⋅i⋅scite
    –noun
    1. a direct vote of the qualified voters of a state in regard to some important public question.
    2. the vote by which the people of a political unit determine autonomy or affiliation with another country.

lol x2
  • Lol who the fuck are you again Cryo? I must've missed the bit where you gained authority over these forums, or the bit where your opinion mirrored everyone else's.

Also the use of big words only makes you look clever if you use the words in the correct context. Contraband for fucks sake? How in any way does what Deflun says relate to a substance or item what's import and export rights have been prohibited?

I think you need an embargo placed on your vocal chords.
  • plebiscite is Derived from the word pleb a pleb is a person that is uncultured or has no manners and is a Commoner Were the hell did you get that Definition of a Plebiscite?

Basicly Pleb is a Related to all these word Pleb/Plebiscite/Plebeian

? you really should look it up in a Dictionary. and plebeian/pleb/Plebiscite is a Derogative term use to call some one a Commoner or Stupid or has no manners

please try to find the right definition before you try to make me look stupid.........?

As i said i read the Dictionary for fun :D

*Quote i didn't even get a Dictionary to get this definition its Remembered*
  • Do you know how to actually do Quote tags, or must you use asterisks every time?

Here's a definition for ya, although I'm sure you know it by "memory":
    cryogen421
    cry⋅o⋅gen
    -improper noun
    1. a person under the belief that they know what they're talking about; unable to correctly quote other posts.
    2. See clueless.

I really have no idea as to why you decided to yell at Deflun. Were you the one he walked in on? Or do you feel a strong empathy for that person? Perhaps you are merely inebriated.
  • Let me try!
    Clueless
    (klōō'lĭs)
    -adj.
    1. Lacking understanding or knowledge.
    2. See cryogen421
  • Derogative term use to call some one a Commoner or Stupid or has no manners

Well, he is a latino... gotta expect that.

(Jk Deflun. xD, i loves you and your antics)
  • You're all just a bunch of emancipated stalagmites!
    lol fake quote
  • wtf?, I'm not even the kind of latino you guys know, I'm the southern kind that americans make deals with, we're almost like southern, spanish speaking americans.

We fucking LOVE McDonalds and .. all that american shit.

Really, we do!
    I really have no idea as to why you decided to yell at Deflun. Were you the one he walked in on? Or do you feel a strong empathy for that person? Perhaps you are merely inebriated.

I've got no fucking idea who he is either!
  • As i said i read the Dictionary for fun :D

... riiight that doesnt sound like fun, HybridDNA oh, im sorry, did i refer to you as your smurf? meh... thats all you really are, a copy, and without that copy, you are nothing, go burn
  • wtf?, I'm not even the kind of latino you guys know, I'm the southern kind that americans make deals with, we're almost like southern, spanish speaking americans.

We fucking LOVE McDonalds and .. all that american shit.

Really, we do!

I've got no fucking idea who he is either!
    You can speak spanish? :o

lol...part of that post is going in my sig XD
  • wow.. This topic just took a 180 Degree turn towards stupidity... :P