Gilded M - Personal Transport

Greetings all...this is my ship. Presented in screenshot format. It's one of the...4 projects I have going on? I dunno, hopefully I'll get those up as well (later on, of course).

Comments/criticisms wanted.

Screen Descriptions (of the filenames, not the appearing order...just mouseover):
1&2 - Exterior angles of the ship. Plus a Naosyth on the left wing.

3 - Top view of the ship. See how it looks like an M? (For Mezalyth, if you couldn't tell).

4 - Small glimpse of the interior as well as the steps placed on the sides (plus railings) to guide you to the entrance. It's flush with the texture, so it'd be hard to find without those. Also, rkgod and Nao are talking about Beatles songs...

5 - Interior of the ship. Very cramped (since it's a personal transport), but it has a variety of functions. It can spawn a decoy, shock nearby ships, render a ramming shield, and extend cruising wings (in the following screens).

6 - A decoy.

7 - The vents gather energy from the external air particles and use it to send current through any ships in contact with the arm-like wings.

8 - It's a shield.

9 - Wings extended, plus a Naosyth again. Oh, and Neow thinks it looks like an F-Zero racer.... *shrug*

10 - Inside the cockpit.

11 - Another exterior shot from standing on one of the arms. Also, Krash's favorite Beatles song is "Eleanor Rigby".

Welp, that's all I got! Come by the TX server to see the actual thing. See you next project.
  • screen1.png
  • screen2.png
  • screen3.png
  • screen4.png
  • screen5.png
  • screen6.png
  • screen7.png
  • screen8.png
  • screen9.png
  • screen10.png
  • screen11.png

Comments