Bye T2

Bye t2. I played the game to much.So bye I wil stay on the forums.

Comments

• And Uhh.. Why did your Quit?

*Quietly Partys [lol joking]*
  • Ergo, wtf are you talking about? You can never have too much Tribes! :)
  • It's a great game but to much homework I start it a 6 o'clock.Because I play tribes2.
  • I haven't done homework in 6 years.
  • First time i did home work was also the last time i did homework. For my english 156 project.

Also, VGB, Erog.
  • It's a great game but to much homework I start it a 6 o'clock.Because I play tribes2.
    Its summer vacation time you idiot.
  • Its summer vacation time you idiot.

Translated to English: It's summer time, which means a vacation, you fucking retard.
  • Dude! It is so easy to reinstall. You know you want to.
  • It is not the summer here.I have a month more.But I will play in the summer! Well

:(
  • Why do I feel like you couldn't really stay away from T2 :P?

I mean, who can?!
  • I give you a week before your logging in again. :p
  • Why do I feel like you couldn't really stay away from T2 :P?

I mean, who can?!

lol... I'm a perfect example. I've tried to quit T2 17 times already. Yeah, 17 times... And each time failed, I end up coming back every time. Which is why I've played the damn game for 8 years.

I feel like a drug addict...
  • Lol, I've been playing Tribes 2 for over 8 years now. I remember saying I'd be playing until the game died, and here I am playing after the master server was shut down. I should be atleast somewhat alive and active for atleast 2 more years.

Anyway, Bye Erog. :)

Until you return. ;)
  • Is it Blnukem so cute.
    funny-picture-photo-child-toilet-massdistraction-pic.jpg
  • lol... I'm a perfect example. I've tried to quit T2 17 times already. Yeah, 17 times... And each time failed, I end up coming back every time. Which is why I've played the damn game for 8 years.

I feel like a drug addict...

Naw, you just love us <3

Maybe.

But I have to agree, T2 feels like a drug almost ._. Especially when you're freaking out about having nothing to build but don't want to leave the server...
  • Well, I am not going to play.
  • Well, I am not going to play.